What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW RUGBY LEAGUE DEMO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRL2003

Juniors
THERE MAY BE A NEW RUGBY LEAGUE DEMO!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

my friend in sydney was asking all the major retailers in sydney when the release date was and he got rather promising results big w sed the game comes out in a week, harvey norman says next wednesday and toys r us says end of october and he sed that a demo comes out next week sorry the infomations so scratchy he told me on msn so ill post the entire convo 2 see if u can make more sense about it

wen i c a fat lady fall over,i think about laughing,then think wat the ant felt like says:
hey
wen i c a fat lady fall over,i think about laughing,then think wat the ant felt like says:
do u know the real name of tha game(u know wich 1)
WHAT ABOUT HAYDEN??? says:
rugby league 2003
nrl 2003/04 or rugby league 2003/04
nrl 2003
rugby league 2003 i mean
thats the offical name
cause all these different ppl told me different
have u ordered 1?
i was thinking about pre ordering but id probly be able 2 get it quicker buying it
i would have saved $2 if i did though
but it might have taken an extra week for me 2 get it
i tryed at harvey, big W and toys'r'us.ill get it at toys'r'us cause i got tha vochers
yup
have u pre ordered it
did u get a final release date? i couldent get 1 anywere
yup, well basically the'll ring me wen they get it in
there hasnt been an offical release date yet its supposed 2 come out end of october early november but its a bit worrying they havent released a date yet
go 2 leagueunlimited.com
big w say a week, harvey say next wednesday and toys'r'us say end of oct
www.leagueunlimited.com.au
really!! thats cool cause apparently stores in sydney have been saying end of november
www.leagueunlimited.com
but i wont belive anything untill i hear it from hes
nope just leagueunlimited.com
they have tha teasers out at sydney,i was there
teasers?
im in sydney now
well on the league unlimited site go 2 for the fans/forum
tha little demo preview things,wen nemos teasers came out , the game came out next week
then nrl 2003 computer game
on ps2 and xbox
OMG!!
they wouldnt have been able 2 have it on there unless they go permission from hes
not tha actual game, the demo things
wat
wat r the demo things
u can play like five diff teams an u have two play friendlys. thats wat it said
on tha box
ooo so they r releaseing another demo?
yer,but its the real graphics, it had braith anastar on the cover diving in the tryline
sure it wasnt steve price
nope
cause hes gonna be on the cover of the full version
so when does the new demo come out
were on the net can u get a pic of the full version cover?
i dunno i found it on the forum i told u bout
huh
wat forum
leagueunlimted.com
then go 2 the thing that says for the fans
the click on forum
then click on nrl2003 computer game
im on there now
kool
i see, i went to gaming
i was LORD_REYNOLDSON on there but i got banned for life so im making a new name mnow
its just talk crap
wat
just pll talkin
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=47
did u go 2 this page
yup, can u click on tha writing
yer
the writings just the subject
wats the 1 with the cover
i dunno
click on faq (for those that r new 2 the game) its got every possible question and answer there
brb

sorry its so long but when i looked over it again it seems ike he means the demo comes out next week not the game

Matta

Juniors
The official name is Rugby League, its Stacey Jones Rugby League in NZ and its Super League Rugby League in UK. Your friend's a dickhead, and you're a dickhead for believing him.

Dickhead.

Matta

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
LOOK AT ALL THE ABUSE IN THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!!
AND NONE OF IT IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT SOME OF IT IS MATTAS WHO JUST AGREED WITH MIGHTY DRAGONS CRY BABY TOPIC!!
WELL WELL WELL!!!!!!!!!! HYPOCRICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW MATTA YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME EVER AGAIN! BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS SAYING TO BE NICE TO THE NEWBIES!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I GET SINGLES OUT ALL THE TIME BUT NOW LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENED!
ARE YOU GONNA START COMPLAINING ABOUT MATTA NOW MIGHTY DRAGON?
WHERE IS KINGLING TO SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH ME?

hey i never complained about KINGLING

Matta

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
Matta said:
EELectrocuted said:
LOOK AT ALL THE ABUSE IN THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!!
AND NONE OF IT IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT SOME OF IT IS MATTAS WHO JUST AGREED WITH MIGHTY DRAGONS CRY BABY TOPIC!!
WELL WELL WELL!!!!!!!!!! HYPOCRICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW MATTA YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME EVER AGAIN! BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS SAYING TO BE NICE TO THE NEWBIES!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I GET SINGLES OUT ALL THE TIME BUT NOW LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENED!
ARE YOU GONNA START COMPLAINING ABOUT MATTA NOW MIGHTY DRAGON?
WHERE IS KINGLING TO SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH ME?

hey i never complained about KINGLING
sorry matta i didnt mean to single you out there. sorry.

well im never gonna get singled out again. never again

Erhan

Juniors
I think we have permanantly scarred the young boy, will he ever be able to play the game without crying as it will be a reminder of the abuse he copped here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts