What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New screenshots on rlgame

Monkey

Juniors
No pictures of st's beating wigan tho.

Oh yeah, its not happened this season...BRING ON THE CHAMPIONS!!!

wow, nice shots, plenty of em too

it's also good to see that SIDHE have done a great job with the looks of the super leauge players too, in that castleford shot i can reconise a few of their players like Waine Pryce, Nathan Skyes and Mitch Healy. great stuff.

Mario

Juniors
Zoot said:
it's also good to see that SIDHE have done a great job with the looks of the super leauge players too, in that castleford shot i can reconise a few of their players like Waine Pryce, Nathan Skyes and Mitch Healy. great stuff.

You can? We didn't use any photo reference for the SuperLeague guys (although we matched hair style, skin colour, height and weight).

TripleM

Juniors
Woah! You rule! See the one with what I guess is the "in game control help" that Mario was talking about..

Mario - players like wayne pryce (whos black) were easily reconisable in that screen shot, and i got got the other two based on the hair and physique.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Nice screenshots,

And I noticed the controls used in the game, is there any way of changing them in the game?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Theres been a lot of screenshots in this game, one screenshot I wouldnt mind seeing is City/Country :)

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah Mario or someone....can we have some more NRL screenshots pleeeeeeease....some Knights ones would be good....Joey or BK.
And a City/Country shot at Energy Australia Stadium would be awesome...

Not to much to ask there Mario :roll:

Monkey

Juniors
How about a willie mason screenshot? Gimme a pair of clippers, i'll sort that bloody lad out.