What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signing- Mitch Brown

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey I reckon Mitch goes all right.

Australian school boy with Jennings, is quick, can be lazy.

I believe manager issues are tha main reason he ain't with us.

Anyway we took Morris, you should thank us we lost on that trade IMO.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
trying to make some sense of theri targetting of new signings it seems Teflon & co are wanting to clean out the backline- that means they are happy enough with the forward pack???.

I dont think they have yet provided a solution to the 2 long standing problems WT have had- a prop with grunt to give WT forward momentum, and the halves. I hope they are looking to halfback solution- whether its Moltzen or someone else dont know- as long as they dont try to repeat the Marshall to half debacles of this year.

I think its a reasonable call to say any remaining WT player with a contract expiring this year will not be renewed.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
How good can Brown be if he can't make your current backline, seriously?

It's simple - we need props and a halfback. So what does this f**ked up club do? Go and sign three fringe first grade outside backs. FMD.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How good can Brown be if he can't make your current backline, seriously?

It's simple - we need props and a halfback. So what does this f**ked up club do? Go and sign three fringe first grade outside backs. FMD.
I suggest to you he does not make our side due to other reasons than ability.

I do however understand what you say in that you have backs and should be signing forwards.

Mitch should be in our backline, but like Vea, has pissed Ricky off somehow.

stompin

Juniors
WTF??!!??

Our club is a joke. End of story.

Worst signing ever.

Daniela, Mitch Brown, Tame Tupou - WHAT THE HELL??

I would prefer to stick with beau ryan and ayshford in the centres!!!!

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Well, the signings could indicate they're going for a monster size backline- mix in Tuiaki & Ayshford, then Marshall 5/8 and Moltzen / Taumata at 1/2.

Forwards- backline is fine, Hooker- fine with Farah and back up in (???). Props- we have Galloway & ?????

I dont think Skando will play into 2010 and the rumours seem to be building Laurie is going due to differences (with Sheens apparently)

Last edited:

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Just after I wrote the last bit, I thought that Moltzen may be groomed as the next Morris / Halatau- he can already play backline & halves and maybe he can be skilled up for hooker. That would allow him to slot in as utility in the 17 and Taumata at 1/2 in the starting 13.

tiger_nick

Bench
theres not even a thread about him signing on the sharks forum. i dont think they are too worried about losing him

Albie

Juniors
You guys shouldn't be disappointed in this signing, He can play anywhere in the 1-5. I don't know why he hasn't played more games this year he is alot better then poms and has heaps of speed to burn.

Reports are that its a manager thing and that he is a pretty quiet kid why he isn't getting the time he deserves in FG.

Ausguy

Coach
You guys shouldn't be disappointed in this signing, He can play anywhere in the 1-5. I don't know why he hasn't played more games this year he is alot better then poms and has heaps of speed to burn.

Reports are that its a manager thing and that he is a pretty quiet kid why he isn't getting the time he deserves in FG.

Im better than Poms... lol

speed to burn... not really.

and he is getting the time he deserves in first grade IMO.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
speed to burn... not really.
Your kidding Mitch is quick.

His problem is he is lazy, a change of scenery can usually change that.

That siad he ain't no Inglis.

Latest posts