What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imasharkie

Coach
I for one would prefer we don't sign him.
Massive amount of money, way to much of our salary cap.
I would like to see either Sezer or Maloney come to us.

If the bloke is deadset going to the Tits I suggest someone whisper in his ear those two magical initials that we love around here:
J.T
He's been the best halfback around for a long time, the whole Cowboys system is built around him and yet no premiership.
I would dare say the Cows have a had, and still do, a much better lineup than the Tits can muster.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
It is what it is I suppose. He got a grand tour of the club and ate at one of the best seafood joints in the area.

Some in media are suggesting he wasn't happy about the camera crews at the club, I'm not too sure what he did first(ate or toured the club) but if they went for that feed then I'm pretty sure every second person in the shire knows what DCE looks like, so therefore it was sprayed all over social media. To think the club had anything to do with that is just simply idiotic.

There is more of a chance his own management team tipped off the media if anything

Special K

Coach
Gorman loves positive press. Nothing more positive than being linked to one of the best in the game.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
I for one don't want him.

A lot of money and don't believe his future is at half.... I would suggest he will end up at lock...

More suited to lock.

Shot me down everybody.

If we get him then i hope this is not true.

One thing that would help is if they reduce the interchange.

We will have a running half and five eight... Wont gel.. Backs will never see the ball..

In any team you need structure, flair, structure, flair... This is how you win. DCE, Foran (Flair, Structure), Pearce, Maloney (Flair, Structure), Sterling, Kenny, Johns boys,... i think you get the picture

Look at all the successful Halfs pairs they have structure and fair.....

ghoti

Bench
The best HALFBACK in the game being more suited to lock is the funniest concept that has found its way onto this forum yet. Love it. f**kin hell

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
You really don't know what you are talking about...

Cooper Cronk

Johnathan Thurston

All appear in front of him..

What does that make them the best best halfback..

Come on.... Give yourself and upper cut

He places lock for Queensland..... When he comes on...

Lets not argue if his good or not.

It will not bring the sharks a premiership....If we had foran as well absolutely we win..

Card Shark

Immortal
We have a few tough players, like Foran, in our team.

We need creativity & finesse & class to lead them.

Maybe buying DCE to play lock is a way to force Gal to prop....I'm liking it the more I think about it.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
sounds like a plan...

if we sign him he plays half..simple..

but not the right choice imo.

a great player no doubt.... but in the right team...

if the opportunity existed i would have bought foran...

hindsght....

ghoti

Bench
You really don't know what you are talking about...

Cooper Cronk

Johnathan Thurston

All appear in front of him..

What does that make them the best best halfback..

Come on.... Give yourself and upper cut

He places lock for Queensland..... When he comes on...

Lets not argue if his good or not.

It will not bring the sharks a premiership....If we had foran as well absolutely we win..

What are you, eight?

We have Adam Dykes backed up by Jeff Robson, working on Murphy and old Holden Cup youngster (who has wraps on him) are the way forward. One on one coaching will bring out the best of them and we may well see some great and unexpected results in 2016. Cheaper than$1m per annum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts