What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Mitch Cornish is good too, but one can assume Canberra will be using him and Sezer with Austin possibly at lock?

But I'd take Cornish, he's young and very talented with a fantastic kicking game.

Mitch Cornish is good too, but one can assume Canberra will be using him and Sezer with Austin possibly at lock?

But I'd take Cornish, he's young and very talented with a fantastic kicking game.

do you watch the raiders?

I watch alot of the Raiders, Blake Austin is a speedy half, but in todays game he would be undersized at lock and would take away his best ability which is to get through holes. unless he starts a wade graham esque growth spurt i would leave him in the halves with fensom at lock.

ghoti

Bench
Austin is deceptively large, but I agree that he's an out an out 6.

Pretty disinterested in most of the halves on the market...none seem like a great fit for us. We'll end up with a guy who wouldn't make the squads of any of the top 5

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Big wraps on cornish in lower grades.

I'd take a punt on him. Sticky doesn't mind stuffing up a young fella's confidence.

We all remember that master stroke coaching when he played Alby at fullback rather than his preferred positio and then dropped him....absolute goose of a coach if I've ever seen one

We should be tempting Elgey, he is young gun and getting experience this year in 1sts, the other half back we should look at is Jayden Nikorima

Card Shark

Immortal
can you guys please take hodkinson & reynolds

What, those shit halves that got you to the grand final last year?

Some are never happy.

Try following a team that has pretty much never been in a grand final in living memory & is not close to it atm.

TRIALS

Juniors

1. Holmes
6. Bird
7. Barba

14. Brown

Spend the half back money on up grading bird and val and a prop instead.

cb4

First Grade
Blake Ayshford is about to be released to Widnes or Wakefield, I can't remember which W.

Mitch Brown is another on his way to the ESL.

We are pushing hard for Albert Kelly to make a return, he isn't to keen on Manly and we have offered to bring him back.

Flanno is in a fight for Tamou as well, pushing very hard to get him away from Sticky.

Card Shark

Immortal
Canterbury have had heaps of shit players in recent years but thet still make the grand final every few years.

cb4

First Grade
Canterbury have had heaps of shit players in recent years but thet still make the grand final every few years.

That has more to do with the culture built at the club in their successful 80's period than it does their roster.
The Dogs always recruit players that suit their club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts