What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New signings

Albo

Juniors
Rumoured players we are after

Jobson, Feeney

Max - are we going after a back?? Looks like Scott Donald is unwanted at Manly.

The guy I think we should go after is Brett Oliver from Canterbury, he would be a better backup alternative than Reynolds

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Dunno about Oliver....
We will already have Reynolds, Marshall, Prince for certain next year and who knows about Beutnerr, Brannigan and Kerr.

I doubt we have to much money so we should try and spend it on a first string player, not a back up alternative.

magpiemax

Juniors
Albo said:

Jobson, Feeney

The guy I think we should go after is Brett Oliver from Canterbury, he would be a better backup alternative than Reynolds
Definately trying to get Jobson out of his contract and the last I heard Sheens thought that Donald was a little on the small side.

Juniors
magpiemax said:
Albo said:

Jobson, Feeney

Definately trying to get Jobson out of his contract and the last I heard Sheens thought that Donald was a little on the small side.

Are we after any wingers?

magpiemax

Juniors
#4 said:
magpiemax said:
Albo said:

Jobson, Feeney

Are we after any wingers?
Not that I know of I will ask next week.

westie

Bench
magpiemax said:
Albo said:

Jobson, Feeney

Yet he has no qualms with moodie??? :?

magpiemax

Juniors
westie said:
magpiemax said:
Albo said:

Jobson, Feeney

Yet he has no qualms with moodie??? :?
Yeah....but Moodie was more of a last minute option because Richards was injured early in the season.

Latest posts