What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ticketed Memberships 2010

EelsFan05

Bench
I spoke to the ladies from Eels membership last Friday about new memberships for 2010. They were meant to start allocating memberships today the 23rd November. Due to the number of renewals and picking up of new seats this is not going to start until "hopefully" Monday the 30th November.

When I asked about good seats in the Thornett Stand I was met with a polite laugh and told if I mean sitting at either end then yes:) Looks like it might be Cronin Stand for me this year.

Jodeci

Bench
Email from the Club

2010 Membership Update
Hi all,
Please see below for an update on 2010 Membership processing.
Renewals
Renewals have now closed and all non-renewed seats have been released.
If you are the account holder (the primary contact) you can log-on to our website and view all the seats under your name. Simply go to www.parraeels.com.au log-in.
Renewing members requests to move / increase the number of seats
We have begun processing these in stand order, and then the date that the request was received. As we operate on a first-in-first served basis we are starting with the requests we received in September, and are working towards the most recent requests.
Due to the huge number of requests it is taking us longer than anticipated to process them.
New members
New membership requests will be processed on a first-in-first served basis. Due to the large number of existing member requests to move / increase the number of seats it will be a few weeks before we can start to process these applications.
If you haven't sent your application form in yet, do so as soon as you can - seats are filling fast!
Membership packs
Blue Blood and Sparky JuniorEels packs will be sent early next year. If you have purchased ticketed memberships you will receive the packs at no additional cost and as per last year we will send you a voucher so you can collect your pack.

We greatly appreciate your patience during this time. The interest in 2010 memberships is unprecedented!
Kind regards,
The Membership Department

Hellsy

Immortal
Hmmm.. I didn't get that email. Hope I dont have issues again this year :lol: :lol: It took me 2 years to sort it out last time :lol: :crazy:

bartman

Immortal
I got the email Hellsy... might be worth looking into, just in case there's a problem!

Hellsy

Immortal
Ah... again...
Then again, I'll check again tomorrow, I did notice I got things a little later than others last season

IFR33K

Coach
Guys, I have ordered a family package about 6 weeks ago, and I will be a new member. Should I have heard or received an email from them by now.