What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW VIDEO 26TH SEPTEMBER

roosterman57

Juniors
There will be a new video coming out this friday. I dunno what its gonna be bout or what is in it but i hope it is good. Any body hav any ideas on whats gonna be in it. i cant wait.

roosterman57

Juniors
In a way i wanna see all this info but in a way i dont. I wanna be suprised but if i kno there are movies, screenshots etc that i can see in a click or 2 there is no way im gonna just leave it there unseen.

Matta

Juniors
It says that he's getting them from Alternative Software, so are these vids made from the build that they received from HES/Sidhe or are these vids "specially" sent from HES/Sidhe. Depending on the date of the build, this may explain why the vids are all "out-of-tune". :-k

Matta said:
It says that he's getting them from Alternative Software, so are these vids made from the build that they received from HES/Sidhe or are these vids "specially" sent from HES/Sidhe. Depending on the date of the build, this may explain why the vids are all "out-of-tune". :-k
Mate you have lost me. :? :roll: :?:

Matta

Juniors
parra-matters said:
Matta said:

OK, he gets them from Alternative Software, right?

The videos that he has on his site... they are from Alternative Software.

These videos are either:

1) Ones that Alternative Software record from the build that they received from HES/Sidhe.

2) Ones that are sent to them as promotions from HES/Sidhe.

If it is (1), then if the build that they received from HES/Sidhe is an old one, then that can explain why the videos on Lockley's site are shite.

Got that?

JoeD

First Grade
Why aren't these videos available on the official game site? Are they leaked by someone unofficially? whats the story?

JoeD

First Grade
The videos that he has on his site... they are from Alternative Software

I get that part but the ones that have been videotaped off a big screen are obviously not meant to be for general release. Dis the guy from alternative software that he got them from know that he would be posting them on the net?

TripleM

Juniors
If you mean nztigers video that was just put up on rlgame.com because of bandwidth problems at his own website, that was taken from the Armageddon expo that was held in Wellington last weekend. These ones aren't related to Alternative.

locksley

Juniors
Matta said:
parra-matters said:
Matta said:

OK, he gets them from Alternative Software, right?

The videos that he has on his site... they are from Alternative Software.

These videos are either:

1) Ones that Alternative Software record from the build that they received from HES/Sidhe.

2) Ones that are sent to them as promotions from HES/Sidhe.

If it is (1), then if the build that they received from HES/Sidhe is an old one, then that can explain why the videos on Lockley's site are shite.

Got that?

I didn't get them from ALternative Software. They DID however, have to give me permission to put them up on rlgame.com. The vids aren't for public viewing, but Alternative wanted me to release them one a week. Besides, I have some new vids that CAN'T be posted and they are phenomenal. Trust me, this game is brilliant!!!!

Latest posts