What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

So now its a "BLOW TO SUPER RUGBY" rather than a "massive blow to NZ Rugby". Are you finally waking to the fact you don't have a clue what you are talking about? You're assumptions have always been full of shit, good to see you are walking back your predictions.
He's just a dumb troll seeking attention.

Gobsmacked

Bench
Once again you show your ignorance of NZ sport. Super Rugby is NOT the tp professional comp in NZ, that would be the Rugby Championship. But you aren't bright enough to get that. It's the All Blacks that pay the bills, not Super Rugby. But you're far too limited to understand that.
I guess I just don't give a f**k about your boring game.
I'm looking forward to a large portion of people being free from that boredom with a new NZ team. 👌
Interesting though... the All Blacks can never grow ( probably already passed peak popularity)😉 but thier importance can certainly shrink...
The NRL.. Rugby League is groWING..

Te Kaha

First Grade
I guess I just don't give a f**k about your boring game.
I'm looking forward to a large portion of people being free from that boredom with a new NZ team. 👌
Interesting though... the All Blacks can never grow ( probably already passed peak popularity)😉 but thier importance can certainly shrink...
The NRL.. Rugby League is groWING..

And yet you think yourself qualified to comment on it. And straight after that you show your stupidity ... ". the All Blacks can never grow" is an assumption based on your massive ignorance. Your problem is, your so ignorant you just don't understand how ignorant you are,

Hahaha you know you've lost when the donkey wants to be your friend Hahaha

Conversely,, you know you've lost when you make shit up. Which you have done from the beginning.

Then the Donkey is your man!

There is more than enough in this thread to lay claim to that.

Gobsmacked

Bench
And yet you think yourself qualified to comment on it. And straight after that you show your stupidity ... ". the All Blacks can never grow" is an assumption based on your massive ignorance. Your problem is, your so ignorant you just don't understand how ignorant you are,

Conversely,, you know you've lost when you make shit up. Which you have done from the beginning.

There is more than enough in this thread to lay claim to that.
Ahh you're going to get an All blacks 2 ?

Wb1234

Referee
Ke Kahn's about to get a novel about nothing...hahaha
Since super rugby is irrelevant I’ve got an idea

let the all blacks play for nrl clubs during the season and then they get released to play internationals

this way the nz public can see their hero’s competing with the best in Australia and then play a few internationals

I’m sure they would all make the nrl too ):

Te Kaha

First Grade
Since super rugby is irrelevant I’ve got an idea

let the all blacks play for nrl clubs during the season and then they get released to play internationals

this way the nz public can see their hero’s competing with the best in Australia and then play a few internationals

I’m sure they would all make the nrl too ):

What colour is the sky in your day dream world?

It's official.
I've won. 🥳
The donkey has chosen Te Kah .

The old joke about claiming a "win" on the internet and winning a gold at the special olympics comes to mind about you.