What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Wb1234

Referee
I posted a link which showed the viewership of the various sports in NZ, including Super, meanwhile you have not posted anything to back up your claims (despite the fact I helped you out by posting a link for you of when the Warriors nearly got the same viewership as the ABs).
No your links were mainly about nrl ratings

nothing about current super rugby ratings

all really a mystery isn’t it

Wb1234

Referee
As much as a mystery about your made up NRL viewership numbers in NZ.
No the links I’ve provided show warriors games get from 140k up to 500k or more for finals games

I also provided a link which showed super rugby nz ratings had fallen from 190k to 104k in 2022

in case you haven’t realised that’s a monumental collapse

have the union ratings bounced back ? If they haven’t then it’s obvious the league is winning the ratings battle comfortably

what’s the reason super rugby crowds and ratings have collapsed in nz

Gobsmacked

Bench
$308mill to $8.8mill (plus warriors funding) revenue difference between the two codes. Until that changes NOTHING changes in NZ.
The ONLY reason you find negative things to say about NZ2 is because you want it to be Perth... and the ONLY reason you want to to be Perth is because you live there.
If you moved to Adelaide, I'd be Adelaide.. and f**k Perth.

You are a purely self serving entity and that makes your opinion worth 0.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The ONLY reason you find negative things to say about NZ2 is because you want it to be Perth... and the ONLY reason you want to to be Perth is because you live there.

Thanks for playing

Te Kaha

First Grade
As much as a mystery about your made up NRL viewership numbers in NZ.

The guy is a proven liar. He posted a link that showed twice in 27 years the Warriors managed to get ratings to the lowest rated All Blacks game. He still thinks, without any evidence, that the Warriors still rate that.
This is despite the All Blacks AND the Black Ferns topping the ratings last year and not a single League game making the list.
He will continue to lie, obfuscate, deflect and argue irrelevancies until he takes the cowards way out and puts you on ignore. It's what he does.

Wb1234

Referee

H

L
I expect a bid to come out of the woodwork now the chatter is about 20 teams coming in

Gobsmacked

Bench
H

L

I expect a bid to come out of the woodwork now the chatter is about 20 teams coming in
Just watching NRL 360 and they asked the question, who do you think should be the next team and Geoff Tovey Said New Zealand without a doubt! And elaborated on the rivalry, talent ect.
The next team will be New Zealand.
The sold out Suncorp Stadium the biggest rivalry set to be unleashed basically guaranteed it.
The NRL have the opportunity to replicate this hugely successful expansion, there's no way they will waste that opportunity.

They've already told us 🤷‍♂️

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just watching NRL 360 and they asked the question, who do you think should be the next team and Geoff Tovey Said New Zealand without a doubt! And elaborated on the rivalry, talent ect.
The next team will be New Zealand.
The sold out Suncorp Stadium the biggest rivalry set to be unleashed basically guaranteed it.
The NRL have the opportunity to replicate this hugely successful expansion, there's no way they will waste that opportunity.

They've already told us 🤷‍♂️
And in same segment Tallis said we need to be concentrating on AFL states lol. Everyone has an opinion, few of them very fact based it seems.

Te Kaha

First Grade
And in same segment Tallis said we need to be concentrating on AFL states lol. Everyone has an opinion, few of them very fact based it seems.

Don't worry about it. It wont be here, there hasn't even been a single iota of interest since the NRL announced the fanciful "20" teams. It will only be 18, and more likely Perth than Brisbane.

Wb1234

Referee
I hold his opinion in as much stead as Toovey, Kemp, Johns, Fittler, Gould, and anyone else who thinks they know what it should be, including you lol
You’re putting me in the company of some rugby league greats there

to be fair I’d probably do ok in that group

I mean I used to be casual acquaintances with checchin and I would give him advice on how to referee games

Latest posts