What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand v Bangladesh 3 match ODI series February 2019

TheParraboy

Staff member
Enjoyed watching NZ belt India in t20

Expect them to be too strong against Bangers in this format

Schedule

13/2 12pm (AEDT) Dunedin
16/9 9am (AEDT) Christchurch
20/2 9am (AEDT) Dunedin

Not sure why they didn't just do Dunedin back to back? Could have saved a day or two

Interesting a 3 test series follows this, You heard right, I said 3

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/_/id/18805/bangladesh-in-nz-2018-19

Cricket My Love

Juniors
Enjoyed watching NZ belt India in t20

Expect them to be too strong against Bangers in this format

Schedule

13/2 12pm (AEDT) Dunedin
16/9 9am (AEDT) Christchurch
20/2 9am (AEDT) Dunedin

Not sure why they didn't just do Dunedin back to back? Could have saved a day or two

Interesting a 3 test series follows this, You heard right, I said 3

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/_/id/18805/bangladesh-in-nz-2018-19
Bangladesh will play 3 ODI's and 3 Test matches, not the T20's

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
At a guess India’s schedule wouldn’t fit it, as we’re not England of Australia and hence don’t get favoured treatment (despite being a better side than either at the moment)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Bangladesh actually go alright against NZ

NZ lead 21-10 in 31 ODIs played

That's a pretty good effort to beat the NZ 10 times,NZ have always been good in ODIs

JJ

Immortal
Or how far behind Bangladesh really are as a traveling side.

Bit of both I reckon.
yep

We were poor against India too... assuming England remain a different ODI side to their test side, them and India are clearly favourites for the WC

vvvrulz

Coach
Mark Richardson handing out pearls of pure wisdom by suggesting we need good opening stands and death bowlers for the 'good' wickets in England.

JJ

Immortal
Mark Richardson handing out pearls of pure wisdom by suggesting we need good opening stands and death bowlers for the 'good' wickets in England.
The former does seem a pearl to be fair - the Munro Guptill thing wasn't working - little point being 30/2 in the 3rd over

Nicholls needs to do better than he did yesterday though, I didn't think that was good enough - more rotating the strike and purpose - but we've seen he can do that.

Seems like there's next to no interest in this series - shame

Meth

Staff member
Missed the game, flying back from Hong Kong. Looked like a pretty straight forward win.

vvvrulz

Coach
The former does seem a pearl to be fair - the Munro Guptill thing wasn't working - little point being 30/2 in the 3rd over

Nicholls needs to do better than he did yesterday though, I didn't think that was good enough - more rotating the strike and purpose - but we've seen he can do that.

Seems like there's next to no interest in this series - shame

Rig is right, the point was it’s Captain Obvious as usual.