What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie!!!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hey people!!

Now what sort of intro should I do? Well I'm new here but I'm pretty much like regular @ www.nzwarriors.com as Skinny_ravs82

Anyway just wanted to come and say hi as I'm now here and I'm going to help us become a big name around here :cool:

Skinner

Coach
Welcome byrne_rovelli-fan82, nice to see you here, in fact it seems like in the last
couple of days, we have had quite an influx of NZWockers fans. Long may it continue.

AliN

Live Update Team
gidday Toddy, nice to see you here!!
Your enthusiasm may inspire me back into footy mode.
Good on ya!!

ozbash

Referee
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
You spelt Melbourne wrong

:lol:

welcome byrne_rovelli-fan82 , i hope you enjoy yourself here.
we will have to think of a nickname for you......byrovel ??? bovril :p

i have met you at the supertop when you went to staceys last home game...
you are very tiny.

Iafeta

Referee
Are you the same chick as that Toddy-Byrne chick or Byrne's Girl or whatever it was over at nzwockers?

Kakihara

Juniors
Havnt been to nzwarriors.com in a while but i remembered there was a fan named toddbyrne something. Never knew it was a girl though. Always thought it was just some guy with homosexual tendencies like that brent webb fan that used to post here.

Skinner

Coach
shai hulud said:
Havnt been to nzwarriors.com in a while but i remembered there was a fan named toddbyrne something. Never knew it was a girl though. Always thought it was just some guy with homosexual tendencies like that brent webb fan that used to post here.

Yeah.....I remember that webb guy.......

ozbash said:
BW#1FAN is ok. he's a cool dude who just loves his footy to bits..

thanks ozbash, at least there are some mature ppl around here, i mainly post over at nzwarriors now or in the forum 7's section here.

and to everyone else no im not a guy with homo tendencies ive got two lovely children of my own who i love to bits thank you much and i love my footy just as much!!!!

MKEB...

Staff member
and to everyone else no im not a guy with homo tendencies ive got two lovely children of my own who i love to bits thank you much and i love my footy just as much!!!![/QUOTE]

NO need to qualify yourself man.. we believe you...do you lisp?

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
shai hulud said:

Yes toddy_byrne_fan82 or something of the like. That's me. But I've had a username change there too. Me a guy?! LOL well you weren't the only one to think that so it's no biggy

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
ozbash said:
:lol:

welcome byrne_rovelli-fan82 , i hope you enjoy yourself here.
we will have to think of a nickname for you......byrovel ??? bovril :p

i have met you at the supertop when you went to staceys last home game...
you are very tiny.

LOL oh yeh! That evening is still very fresh in the memory bank too. Good to see ya!
Nice to see some farmiliar people around here.