What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle team to Battle Manly

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Premier League I would say. Unless he still hasn't gotten over his sternum injury, which is possible.

lotti

Bench
Knight82 said:
Horrible format to read Lotti.
That's the format that was on the Sea Eagle's website. Stranger you know that drug scandel a few years back involving Adam Mcdougall the Manly fans haven't forgotten that in fact we've got a little nickname for Newcastle, Drugcastle.

TooheysNew

Coach
Stranger you know that drug scandel a few years back involving Adam Mcdougall the Manly fans haven't forgotten that in fact we've got a little nickname for Newcastle, Drugcastle.

Um... yeah, ok.

antonius

Coach
lotti said:
That's the format that was on the Sea Eagle's website. Stranger you know that drug scandel a few years back involving Adam Mcdougall the Manly fans haven't forgotten that in fact we've got a little nickname for Newcastle, Drugcastle.
HoHoHo, that's as old as Geoff Tooveys Dummy.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Just seen on Foxtel that Seage is out with a back injury, and Perry and Midley are in doubt. What's new though?

Does anyone know roughly how close they are to a sell out crowd for the Sunday game against Manly?

And do you want to be told a lil secret???

Brett Stewart used to be hit hard by girls playing footy at skool, that hard he used to be down and out :D

Gene Krupa

Referee
Manly are like the English cricket team.

Win by a slim margin and carry on like you've won the ashes.

LOSERS! :lol:

Yeah well Brett is just a mummys boy :D and when Many played the Dragons i was there yelling at him and getting filthy looks, so im hoping to achieve the same thing on Sunday if not more :D

chileman

Coach
Gene Krupa said:

If you could win by 1/2 a point I'd still carry on like I'd just won the lotto.......a wins is a win, I'll be a so called LOSER all year if it means we win the bloody thing :x

lotti

Bench
Gene Krupa said:

yeah but unlike the Knights we can boast about our ladder position. Top 8 since 98 funny how when my other number 1 team entered the comp was the final year Manly made the 8, at least until this year when I have 3 teams in the top 8 woo hoo.