What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle team to Battle Manly

lotti said:
Another thing Adam caused by walking on it in the 97 grand final.

Did he get many weeks for that?

I'll never forget how he turned around and eye balled toovey and then kicked him in the face was a truly ordinary act.

Parki

Bench
yeah but unlike the Knights we can boast about our ladder position. Top 8 since 98 funny how when my other number 1 team entered the comp was the final year Manly made the 8, at least until this year when I have 3 teams in the top 8 woo hoo.

Sorry, we only support one team... we dont hedge bets like you.. i wish i could have three teams in the eight they would read something like this

Newcastle
Newcastle Reserve grade
Newcastle Jersey flegg

the rest i dont give a toss about, you can keep your 3 teams in the eight

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
Manly are like the English cricket team.

Win by a slim margin and carry on like you've won the ashes.

LOSERS! :lol:

You are a goose! Avatar bet again, mate?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Parki said:
Sorry, we only support one team... we dont hedge bets like you.. i wish i could have three teams in the eight they would read something like this

Newcastle
Newcastle Reserve grade
Newcastle Jersey flegg

Well said Parki :clap: I'm like u, although I will still watch the finals. But we might get two out of three in there, shame First Grade wont be one of them tho :(

chileman

Coach
Parki said:

Newcastle
Newcastle Reserve grade
Newcastle Jersey flegg

I'm agreeing with a Knights supporter :shock: ;-) only 1 team for me too till I die!

Jobdog said:
Well said Parki :clap: I'm like u, although I will still watch the finals. But we might get two out of three in there, shame First Grade wont be one of them tho :(

But it has to make you rest easy, the fact that practically everyone was saying that the Knights would not get back up on their feet this year, Or next year, yet not only have the Knights returned to their feet but they are at full speed and kicking everyones bootay!

one thing and one thing only to say.... GO THE KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts