What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEWS JUST IN...................

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Manly Rock

Nothing beats going to Brooky and watching Premier League and then 1st Grade with some mates and a few beers.

I hope nothing changes

:D :D

chileman

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:
Manly Rock

Nothing beats going to Brooky and watching Premier League and then 1st Grade with some mates and a few beers.

I hope nothing changes

:D :D
That's the best post I've read all day :p

chileman

Coach
supersoniceagle said:
I hope one thing does change. We start winning a bit more :) I've been to 10 games this year and only seen 2 wins :cry:
Good to have you posting in here supersoniceagle....hopefully you'll bring us luck this weekend ;-)

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I hope we can come up with a win, especially against the Roosters. I never knew this site existed, how long has it been around?

chileman

Coach
supersoniceagle said:
I hope we can come up with a win, especially against the Roosters. I never knew this site existed, how long has it been around?
This particular forum has been here for over 5 months I'm pretty sure...but league unlimited has been around for yonks!