What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Jets news and discussion

2 True Blues

Coach
Jets have not lost for 6 weeks. But it's gonna be a big game against parra next weekend, and a TOP of the table clash with both teams only having had the ONE BYE !!!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
Jets have not lost for 6 weeks. But it's gonna be a big game against parra next weekend, and a TOP of the table clash with both teams only having had the ONE BYE !!!!

JETS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Fantastic!....hope we see the year through the same way!.......Vocal support goes along way toward winning the on the day as well! ;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
It sure does mate. We were so loud last season in the semi's and although the weather kept a lot of the crowd away last weekend it was the loudest I have heard since last seasons semi's. Suppose it has a lot to do also with the fans becoming used to the team being 20 in front for most of the game as well. But when the pressure was turned on the crowd came to life when it counted. Was good to see.

Roosterboy

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Still undefeated at Henson !!!!!! Jets beat the berries 40 to 22, however they scored a late try as were on 16.............Have a BYE next week so the top 4 should be ours !!!!!

Lost Jim Beam Cup though. 28 to 16 !!!!
they are the roosters premier league this year so they dont have any newton players in there side!

2 True Blues

Coach

Roosterboy said:
no i said they dont have any players from newtown in there team

At the risk of embarressing you, as I am sure you are over qualified in that department, at doing a great job of it all be your obvious teenage self. May I suggest you actually go and check the statistics on that prior to posting that sort of stuff sonny.

Would also be an idea to check how many players are actually in their first seasons at the Roosters Club having been signed this season from OTHER clubs as well. As they did not play at the Roosters last season either.

How is Vince MELLARS going in first grade for the NRL side anyway ????

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
It sure does mate. We were so loud last season in the semi's and although the weather kept a lot of the crowd away last weekend it was the loudest I have heard since last seasons semi's. Suppose it has a lot to do also with the fans becoming used to the team being 20 in front for most of the game as well. But when the pressure was turned on the crowd came to life when it counted. Was good to see.
Did ya hear me yellin 2TB??? :lol: ;-) :crazy: I went wild!!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Not tryin to give it to anyone mate. But the comments were uneducated and just did not want to see the young fellow make a further goose out of himself without having given him a chance to do his homework before coming out with further fiction NBB....LOL.............;-) :sarcasm: :crazy: :sarcasm: ;-)

2 True Blues

Coach

newtownbluebags said:
Did ya hear me yellin 2TB??? :lol: ;-) :crazy: I went wild!!!!

Can't say I did mate. I walked down to the Sharks defensive try line half way through the second half and was sitting in the right hand ( try scoring corner x three ) in anticipation for the winning trys. I was not dissappointed either mate. LOL.....I was the idiot standing on the front wooden blue seats near the fence yelling and screaming my dates off with his 1970 Jets scarf over his head and hitting the big "N" on his Jets jersey like that guy in the closing scene of the movie platoon. LMFAO................Lost it totally mate. Thought the Sharks side were gonna come over and slap the piss out of me when I was giving them the FIST BIRD and yelling " You got nothing you F'N Pussies, F'N Nothing. WWWWOOOOO HHHHOOO !!!

LMFAO. Yeah I know mate. As I said totally lost it.

What a finish though !!!!!! :crazy: :crazy:

MELROO

Juniors
Hey 2TB,

Just thought you should know that all the boys playing for Newtown absolutely love it, they weren't too keen at the beginning but know they think its the best, my young blokes been playing the last 5 or 6 weeks and he thinks its fantastic, we were at Saturdays game and the crowd was really loud near the end, my young bloke said it shocked him to hear everybody, we are from the country so don't see many games, you Newtown people are sooo fanatical its just great, my son said it reminds him of playing at home, all the boys are so keen to ge well in the Semi's as NEWTOWN PLAYERS.

2 True Blues

Coach
That is really wonderful MELROO. Great to hear, as all the fans love our current team as well. Lots of future stars in the team for sure, and many that could get a run in the NRL right now and do their sides proud.

Considering it was a small turnout last weekend due to the rain I thought we were pretty loud.

Where abouts in the country are you from ??? Am very curious who your son is, but if you dont want to post it hear send me a private message and let me know mate if you will.

If you thought it was loud last weekend mate just wait for the semi finals. All the ground volunteers etc score keepers etc, actually get amongst the crowd and REALLY PUMP IT UP !!!! Even at the away games.

If we get a Henson Park home game final they will hear us on the Harbor Bridge from Henson mate.

:thumb :thumb :thumb

Latest posts