What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

newy knights

Macko8

Juniors
Cheers,considering carney is staying with the raiders and our forward pack is alot bigger and stronger than yours,ill expect the raiders to win by 20

Mal's Milk

Juniors
Carney announces he is staying, meanwhile Buderus announces he is leaving, which team is going to be better off with that news....?

League_God

Juniors
newy, carney will get into trouble....again and bedsys exit will free up the salary cap for a classy outside back, seeing as we already have a jnr nsw hooker working his way up the ranks.

Mal's Milk

Juniors
"League God" oh dear, what a silly name...anyhoo, how's this for a comeback...we FLOGGED the hell out of your team last year in what turned out to be your great pill-popper's last game...it still makes me chuckle to this very day...

Raiders by 12+

St. Brett

Juniors
I'm buying an authentic Western Suburbs Magpies jersey today to celebrate Rugby League.
Thought I'd share that with you guys.

I don't know who to hound this year.
Can I loiter around here still?

I'll have you guys know that I'll be pressing the red button tomorrow night to watch the game.

I asked Jed if he was going to the game (I would have went along with him) but he didn't reply.
Must be in England already.
If Jed managed to make me in a sea of people imagine what the rest of you guys would do if I showed up at Bruce.
I'd be made in a second.

Big League didn't publish my letter.
I submitted a letter to 'em back in January and asked if I could have first dibs.
Nothing.

P.S. I almost forgot. I'm putting a few quid on 2 bets for tonights games. Souths to win by one point. Titans to win by one point.
~OUT~

skeepe

Immortal
St. Brett said:
Big League didn't publish my letter.
I submitted a letter to 'em back in January and asked if I could have first dibs.
Nothing.

Bad luck mate. Looks like I've got you beat in the publication stakes with my guest appearance in the Daily Telegraph a few weeks back.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
We'll have to win good up there this time.

Between Tonguey's disallowed try last year and Kidley's infamous gridiron pass the year before, we keep getting f*cked up there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
macavity said:
only on the field.

off the field our women have more taste.

your women have no class or taste, and are generally of extremely low morale fibre... which is generally why we avoid them, no one likes an away trip that ends in a venereal disease

skeepe

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
your women have no class or taste, and are generally of extremely low morale fibre... which is generally why we avoid them, no one likes an away trip that ends in a venereal disease

Quoted for truth.