What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 4 weeks.

the next month could be the difference between being leading contendors for the spoon to having a death grip on it

strider

Post Whore
if we show heart then it will give me a little confidence in our future .... if we get smashed, well mehhhh, its almost expected these days

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Gee I might start praying. It could be a tough few weeks but it could also bring out the best in the side (hopefully). It could even kill kearneys coaching career if we cop several floggings

Gronk

Staff member
the next month could be the difference between being leading contendors for the spoon to having a death grip on it

Sorry to break the news, but whilst we have Manly, Bulldogs, Storm & Brisbane - Penrith who are 30+ points ahead on differential have:-

Bye
Tigers
Roosters
Sharks

The next team (Roosters) are 3 wins ahead of us.

#woodenspooners

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 8

SDM

First Grade
Manly are shit, they got carved up by True Eel's ex husband Ben Roberts.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
I can't see why we can't win any of those games, yeah we only have won 3 games this far but 2 of those wins come from Manly and Sharks. We seem to play our best football in games were we have zero chance to win. I'm expecting a few upsets here.

cv8z

Juniors
I can't see why we can't win any of those games, yeah we only have won 3 games this far but 2 of those wins come from Manly and Sharks. We seem to play our best football in games were we have zero chance to win. I'm expecting a few upsets here.

I'm expecting an upset stomach over the next month
That's about it

TheParraboy

Staff member
You know , if we beat Manly again this year, and they go on to win the premiership

We will probably be the only side in the history of world sport to beat the current and future premiers in one year TWICE.......from LAST position

wow, thats something to cherish =P~