What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEXT 5

Tiger Shark

Bench
Wonder if there’s a point where we can’t move within the top 4 we rest a few players. That might not be to the very last rounds and Cowboys playing Panthers last round might mean we don’t

DJDL

Bench
Hard to hold with a phuqued shoulder I suppose

Beat me to it, Cap'n.
I couldn't help but notice the minute he was subbed last night he had a massive ice pack on the left shoulder.

I have a feeling we might see Iro get a run on the left next week, with Ika on the right.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Beat me to it, Cap'n.
I couldn't help but notice the minute he was subbed last night he had a massive ice pack on the left shoulder.

I have a feeling we might see Iro get a run on the left next week, with Ika on the right.
Good chance for Iro, rather see him now in case Talakai gets injured during finals.
We don't want Hiroti thrown in

coolumsharkie

Referee
Interesting tid bit of info. Next 3 games are all Sat @ 530pm. Which works well for the coaching and team as far as prep goes for the finals. The last game is 2pm Sunday.

Top 2 plays on Sunday, top 4 plays Saturday Night. iirc.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Interesting tid bit of info. Next 3 games are all Sat @ 530pm. Which works well for the coaching and team as far as prep goes for the finals. The last game is 2pm Sunday.

We haven’t played a day game since the warriors In June, a quick look at the last 2 months and didn’t realise we have won 6 out of last 7 losing only to Penrith which we could have also bagged. Good form while not showing good form.

DJDL

Bench

That doesn't quite work. Top 4 all play each other. 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3. If 1 and 2 play on Sunday, how do 3 and 4 play on Saturday night? 😅

Looking over the past couple of seasons it's been:

1 vs 4 Fri
5 vs 8 Sat game 1
2 vs 3 Sat game 2
6 vs 7 Sun

Ozzi_78

First Grade
They will always do it in an order that ensure the last game of the weekend isn’t one where the eliminated teams have already been decided.

coolumsharkie

Referee
That doesn't quite work. Top 4 all play each other. 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3. If 1 and 2 play on Sunday, how do 3 and 4 play on Saturday night? 😅

Looking over the past couple of seasons it's been:

1 vs 4 Fri
5 vs 8 Sat game 1
2 vs 3 Sat game 2
6 vs 7 Sun
I thought 1 and 4 played on the Sunday. Didn't research it just went off the top of my head hence the iirc. Was irrelevamt to my first point anyway except we might now get a short turn around.