What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Origin-depleted game: Time for The Chad

Alan Shore

First Grade
Tonight has showed:

1. Wade is not a half. Please let him stay at lock where he is actually effective.
2. Robson is a decent foil for Carney but can't create enough points by himself.

There's only one half at the club apart from Carney with the creativity and kicking game to give us a chance to score enough points to win during the Origin-depleted games: THE CHAD.

Craigshark

First Grade
Yes we suffered in attack tonight.. However if Townsend had played tonight, we would have lost by a lot more with those big Bulldog forwards running at him all night. Graham was there for his defence.. Robson had his hands on most of the ball in an attacking position, however did nothing.

Card Shark

Immortal
Our soft defence cost us initially & we were on the back foot, so the direction in attack wasn't the only problem.

But yeh, give Chad a go.

webShark

Chads defense is fine. You need to score points to win.

Wright,Williams, Gordon,Pommeroy,Best,Robson and Graham = No points in this lot. Basically shows how good Gal and Carney are.

Dogs not the team to meet missing Gall and TC. Danger game. We are stretched now and Titans game will be tough without Gall and Todd. We are now 5th and I will be pleasantly surprised if we stay there. Injury to either you know who and we miss the 8. I think we will finish 8th exactly .

We even made Goodwin and Macdougall look good. My cup is definitely half full.

The selection of Wade at half annoyed me and told everyone we came to play safe. Gall allows us to play safe and TC gets us over the line in close ones. What was going on with Gordon and Wright switching around?

Stinkler

Juniors
Robson's kicking game was terrible tonight.
Too much pressure on him due to no other options.

Wade doesn't have a passing game anymore.

Weaponhead

Coach
Robson was poor. He looked slow and flat. Kicks charged down and poor options.
Graham was good running the ball but his passing is not good enough for a 6.

Our lack of pace was again exposed.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Yeah good point weaponhead - we looked mega slow, even when we made breaks. It was like hitting the slow-mo button on the DVD.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Wright,Williams, Gordon,Pommeroy,Best,Robson and Graham = No points in this lot. Basically shows how good Gal and Carney are.

Great point.

I think the fact that Gordon didn't see the ball passed to him once was a big concern.

Robson needs Chad during this origin period. It will not only strengthen our back row it will give us more options in attack.

Phlanno has a lot of faith in Wade in the halves but has to realise it has got us nowhere

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Time to sign a real gun like Luke Kelly before somebody else does. We need to give up on the locals coming through. They are hopeless.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Great point.

I think the fact that Gordon didn't see the ball passed to him once was a big concern.

Robson needs Chad during this origin period. It will not only strengthen our back row it will give us more options in attack.

Phlanno has a lot of faith in Wade in the halves but has to realise it has got us nowhere

In reality its one more game v's Tits