1. Round 7 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 7 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

The ANZAC Round edition of The Front Row shares stories of rugby league's wartime heroes from a century ago. As always, we have the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 7 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Next seven rounds are the hardest draw ever

Discussion in 'North Qld Cowboys' started by isaiah, Jun 21, 2020.

1. isaiah

isaiah Bench

Even beats the year that the broncs faced the previous season’s four preliminary finalists the first 4 weeks and went 2 and 2. If the cows can win 5 of these seven and get into the top 8 they become contenders.

2. isaiah

isaiah Bench

Five wins from seven starts with an upset win over the knights in a few hours

3. The Fanatical Rooster

The Fanatical Rooster Juniors

It will be tough going for the Cowboys unfortunately. I feel sorry for Paul Green, as he is a top guy (I remember him from when he was with us) and a very good coach, I am sure. If they can make the eight, given where they are now, they would have done particularly well in my opinion.

4. isaiah

isaiah Bench

Time to get back on the horse (and on course). Cows by 14 tonight.

5. isaiah

isaiah Bench

Hope the ref doesn't cost us. Every call went their way and with 3 to go should have called six again three tackles in a row.