What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next TV rights deal part 2

Are you happy with the new TV deal?

• Total voters
Announcement is 3 hours late so far, so there must be some sort of disagreement going on. The Nrl will eventually cave in to what news wants.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Have the NRL sacrificed the required amount of virgins needed to summon Rupert Murdoch to the press release?

Lebbo73

Bench
I agree with you. Expansion would have been terrific and I cannot work out why the NRL have settled for this stupid 6pm pub game.

Fox Sports have been given what they wanted and should have been forced to pay more or concede more.

It all seems a little weak.

Anyway, we'll see what the press conference throws at us.

I just hope the NRL doesn't bow to the clubs. Let's see the entire game of rugby league benefit from the cash.
I don't know enough about the Telstra digital deal to comment on it. The Fox deal seems like a good deal. The Nine deal really irks me though. They should have to pay $625m just for the Origin rights alone. I might be exaggerating but Nine did a great deal in my book

Roy80

Juniors
9 seats and 9 bottle's of water on the table.....
Will be a cast of thousands like the AFL propaganda... sorry "announcement"