What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Weeks Games

Frenzy

Juniors
Well we've got 3 down and 1 to go.

Only 2 possibilities left for next weekends games

LastPossibility.jpg

I'm looking forward to Storm vs Warriors Grand Final. Sydneysiders need not apply :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If that happens, I'll be happy no matter who wins. happier if the Storm does.

Storm has to beat Dogs (ouch) and Roosters (even harder) while the Warriors win over Raiders (easy) and then Panthers -this'll be the match to watch, two of the hottest teams at the moment.

brenno

Juniors
we will see how 'easy' it will be for the warriors next saturday.
beware the wounded raider!!!!

Ultima

Juniors
And in a great show of how fantastic the top 8 system is it mad ZERO difference than the Storm or Warriors won.... If they had both lost the EXACT SAME teams would be meeting up this weekend....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can't see the Raiders beating the Warriors.......espically after Melbourne disposed of them so easily!!

Im hoping for a Rooster's....Warriors replay in the GF!!

raidersfan

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
I can't see the Raiders beating the Warriors.......espically after Melbourne disposed of them so easily!!

Well we came out flat because of our BIG lead up to the finals (Knights, Bulldogs, & Roosters). We had 4 days to prepare for the game against the Storm so I believe Fatigue played a part in our loss.
Next week we have a nice 7 day rest\\training period and should come out fired up from our loss and not to mention our near extinction from the finals series. We also should get back our playmaker Brad Drew to the line up.
The Warriors have won one game against us this season and we have defeated them this season aswell.

Either way, it should be a cracker of a game :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
raidersfan said:
Ron Jeremy said:

Well we came out flat because of our BIG lead up to the finals (Knights, Bulldogs, & Roosters). We had 4 days to prepare for the game against the Storm so I believe Fatigue played a part in our loss.
Next week we have a nice 7 day rest\\training period and should come out fired up from our loss and not to mention our near extinction from the finals series. We also should get back our playmaker Brad Drew to the line up.
The Warriors have won one game against us this season and we have defeated them this season aswell.

Either way, it should be a cracker of a game :D

Yeah should be a great game!!.......i doubt Drew will be avaliable.....im sure i heard that he's in doubt for the rest of the year??

azza

Juniors
I wouldn't be too cocky Melbourne fans... the Raiders have in all 3 clashes made you look better than you really are.

Sure you are all judging, based only on our last game v Storm, that we won't trouble the Warriors. I beg to differ. The Warriors are in rare form at the moment and will go in deserved favourites but no one can deny the Raiders have been a far better team this year than what they showed on Friday night. All they need do is reproduce that form and it will be one close game.

Faranah

Juniors
I think the storm have a real good chance...i think they could possible make it all the way to the finals the way they played the other night.

raidersfan

Juniors
a Few stats for the weekend

Wins AWAY 2003

WARRIORS (away from Ericsson) 63%
RAIDERS (away from Canberra stadium) 76%

STORM (away from Olympic park) 54%
BULLDOGS (away from Sydney Showground) 68%

Wins against each other 2003

WARRIORS- beat Raiders 26 - 18 RD 15
RAIDERS - beat Warriors 18 - 10 RD 11

STORM -nill
BULLDOGS beat Storm 26 - 12 RD 15, Beat Storm 50 - 4 RD 22

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm far from over-confident about the Raiders game, sure, we might be on fire again and hammer them, but we're just as likely to drop our bundle and get beaten. I'll be convinced the Warriors have definitely turned the corner if we can play well and beat the Raiders.

I'm feeling very strongly that the Dogs will beat the Storm.

brenno said:

Go Raiders.... :D :) :p

:) After you put the worriers and Panthers out you'll meet the Storm. :D :) :p

Has any team lost to another team 4 times in one seasaon????????????/

kaon

Juniors
UndertakerMike said:
brenno said:

Go Raiders.... :D :) :p

:) After you put the worriers and Panthers out you'll meet the Storm. :D :) :p

Has any team lost to another team 4 times in one seasaon????????????/

Don't you know what happened in 1999?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:

the thing is the Raider cant possibly play that poorly 2 games staright and im not sure the warriors can play that well 2 games straight

We all know the warriors are terrible when their passes dont stick, and if we put some preasure on the ball carriers the mistakes will come

Our defence will need to be top notch but i am reasonably confident we can win....... if we do i dare say we will go all the way

Misty Bee

First Grade
I reckon it's heading for a 2002 GF replay. I can't see anyone knocking off NZ - 'cept the Chooks.I can't see anyone knocking them off either.

Raider_69 said:
Ron Jeremy said:

the thing is the Raider cant possibly play that poorly 2 games staright and im not sure the warriors can play that well 2 games straight

We all know the warriors are terrible when their passes dont stick, and if we put some preasure on the ball carriers the mistakes will come

Our defence will need to be top notch but i am reasonably confident we can win....... if we do i dare say we will go all the way

but we have been playing well for a month