What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next weeks team

t-ba

Post Whore
Forget about the Spoon, it's as good as ours. Time to do some Serious Experimentation. Solo is clearly past it, Walker should be rested for the rest of the season (his Hammies look to be gooornn) and Watmough was the only first grader out there tonight

1-Brett STEWART
2-Chris HICKS
3-Robert TOSHAK/Darren PEACHEY (If Rob isn't healthy)
4-Albert TORRENS
5-Scott DONALD
6-Chad RANDALL (J.P Fails to inspire me. Maybe Dunners at 1/2)
7-Michael MONAGHAN
8-Daniel HECKENBERG
9-Luke WILLIAMSON (Has played well here in the past)
10-Jason KING
11-Anthony WATMOUGH
12-Sam 'Crap since I signed my contract' HARRIS
13-Steve MENZIES

14-Kylie LEULUEI
15-Ian DONNELLY
16-Glenn STEWART
17-Shayne DUNLEY

t-ba

Post Whore
Who?

That name sounds vaguely familiar. I associate with Intense pain...

t-ba

Post Whore
official site/police state said:
The Manly side is: Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Chris Hicks,Albert Torrens,Nick Bradley-Qalilawa,Andrew Walker,Michael Monaghan (c),Daniel Heckenberg,Chad Randall,Jason King,Anthony Watmough,Sam Harris,Steve Menzies.Replacements: Kylie Leuluai,Luke Williamson,Solomon Haumono,Shayne Dunley.

The Premier League side to play the Knights is: Mark Lennon,Darren Peachey,Paul Stephenson,Robert Toshak,Mitch Creary,J.P.Cherry (C),Clint Halden,Nick Paterson,Jeff Robson,Kane Cleal,Nathan Tutt,Phil Moorwood,Glenn Stewart.Replacements: Sam Murphy,Ben Smith,Jordan macey,Nathan Hollingsworth,Jason Commisso,Gary White,Jared Taylor.

Lennon in Bold. Management must be thinking long and hard about this side, because unless Lenno went to the same doctor as that show pony hurdler, he won't be back this year. Probably won't find out until game day.

General Knight

Juniors
The Knights will still beat Manly this week. No matter how many changes u guys make. Just pray ur defence gets better cuase if not our attack will crap all over it.

groggo

Juniors
CCGenerals said:
The Knights will still beat Manly this week. No matter how many changes u guys make. Just pray ur defence gets better cuase if not our attack will crap all over it.
time will tell dood

chileman

Coach
CCGenerals said:
Unchanged lineup, I just hope they are switched on this week....

The Manly side is: Brett Stewart, Scott Donald, Chris Hicks, Albert Torrens, Nick Bradley-Qalilawa, Andrew Walker, Michael Monaghan (c), Daniel Heckenberg, Chad Randall, Jason King, Anthony Watmough, Sam Harris, Steve Menzies.
Replacements: Kylie Leuluai, Luke Williamson, Solomon Haumono, Shayne Dunley.