What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next year - Hornby and Cooper out - Peter Wallace and Josh Morris in

Como Connection

First Grade
All I was told yesterday was that Bennett has told Hornby and Cooper they are not required next year and the club is chasing Wallace and Morris. I would not post this info if I didn't think the source is reliable.

By the way I like chilli sauce and there are no homos in Como to my knowledge, definately none at the Jannali Pub, that's for sure!

Also I have had my old 45 - "We are the Saint George boys" burnt to a CD recently and if anyone is interested in a copy I am more that happy to supply.

watatank

Coach
None of that makes much sense to me considering Bennett is huge supporters of both Cooper and Hornby...I'll believe it when I see it.

Fein

First Grade
All I was told yesterday was that Bennett has told Hornby and Cooper they are not required next year and the club is chasing Wallace and Morris. I would not post this info if I didn't think the source is reliable.

By the way I like chilli sauce and there are no homos in Como to my knowledge, definately none at the Jannali Pub, that's for sure!

Also I have had my old 45 - "We are the Saint George boys" burnt to a CD recently and if anyone is interested in a copy I am more that happy to supply.

lol - the pub where pork chops are worn as footwear. :lol:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/16/1026802691927.html

grandorient

Bench
I didn't realise our forum members were capable of such bullsh!t.

This is so way out in left field, it's not even funny.

C'mon Como, you can do better than that.

GO