What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Year

t-ba

Post Whore
For Mine, this little snippet by Ben Blaschke in Rd26's Big League encapsulates this season in respect to next year

Big League said:
Manly Leak points like a dodgy faucet and will finish the year in 13th spot, but for mine there are more positives than negatives. Their attacking ability even against the best sides has been nothing short of phenomenal, they possess arguably the fastest backline in the NRL and boast a talented forward pack that will only improve over time. Ben Kennedy and Brent Kite will add some much-needed defensive resolve next year so if the rest of the team learns how to tackle who knows what they are capable of?

chileman

Coach
Yep, well summed up...I believe we can be the Melbourne Storm of this season, very fast backline and a forward pack to take us to 5th spot next season! :D

lodown

Juniors
I hope your right, and i believe you are. Wore my Eagles jersey today to the shops as I do, and instead of the snide remarks and strange looks i had 2 people stop me and tell me that Manly will make the 8 next year. :clap:

It's amazing how different people are when the Broncos are losing games :D

Slugs

chileman said:
Yep, well summed up...I believe we can be the Melbourne Storm of this season, very fast backline and a forward pack to take us to 5th spot next season! :D

bsflag.gif
1pigflygif.gif