What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFC East & The Giants

brooksy19

Bench
At 7 - 1, it's time the Giants got some more respect.

Does anyone actually see anyone but NY winning not only the NFC East but the NFC ?

Jono078

Referee
Giants are powering their way through the season, don't think anyone expected it.

Out of the NFC I think a team like the Vikings could give them trouble, they have been average but on their day could stop most teams.

Packers are still a good team but surprisingly arent leading their division, the NFC North.

Carolina Panthers are really solid overall as well.

Selachimorpha

Juniors
The Redskins are still right in the race, especially if they can beat Pittsburgh tomorrow. Not to mention historically every Giants Superbowl win is followed by a Redskins win the year after.

brooksy19

Bench
The way the Giants Defense rolled over the skins in Week 1, I can't see Washington coming close to them if they have to play them in the playoffs.

A fully fit Dallas is the only hurdle for NY i would of thought.

Godz Illa

Coach
I would have tossed up Chicago as a conference rival but it looks like Wrecks Grossman is back in the driver's seat for at least a month after Kyle Orton's injury

Big Tim

First Grade
The Giants are the class of the NFC. Their one big injury wsa their greatest move forward. They had to move Kiwi back to DE and out of LB and they still have one of the greatest pass rushes and stop the run like crazy.

With the downhill bruiser style of Jacobs and that line Eli just has to manage the games, and any QB can do that, let alone a SB MVP.

I'd like to say my Skins are in with a real shot, but that would sound bias.

Strangely enough, we have the same sort of play that the G-Men do, the Cowboys could have with their line and Barber, but they have to throw the ball to the big money guys because Jerry says so.

nyfg89

Juniors
The Giants definitely deserve respect after spotting the Eagles a gift 7 points and still winning in their house.
The 3 headed rushing monster will give any defence problems, forget the “wildcat” the Giants just ram it down your throat.

Jono078

Referee
Panthers werent that great on the weekend, infact shocking. Just the Raiders were worse.

But yeah Panthers are a real solid team, they are 7-2 afterall, second best record in the league right?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Giants are easily the best side in the NFC, i kinda expected to go this well, Superbowl would've gave them amazing confidence.

As for the other sides? have no idea who can compete with them, i'll stick my head out and say that the Cowboys are still a chance are rectifying their season, they have the talent. Redskins are another.

aphelion

Juniors
Panthers werent that great on the weekend, infact shocking. Just the Raiders were worse.

But yeah Panthers are a real solid team, they are 7-2 afterall, second best record in the league right?

I'm just happy that Delhomme had his annual meltdown early this year.

Still, I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. The Panthers always find a way to disappoint me.

dragonfire

Bench
nah i think the Giants are too strong for the Cardinals, they will run over them and i think they can hold Warner enough to beat

kurt faulk

Coach

i have a bad feeling the giants are going to beat warner down in a couple of weeks.

oh wait, the cardinals don't have a lineman with one useful arm and one in a cast, and one of them isn't kyle dickhead turley, and mike martz isn't the head coach.

maybe warner has a chance after all.

however, if the road leads through new york they will win the nfc.

Big Tim

First Grade
I thought you were joking about the Cards..... I dont see them winning in the playoffs.