What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2011-2012 Week 13

Raider_69

Post Whore
Newton is quickly becoming my favourite player to watch outside the eagles (this season, including them!)

He's one of the most exciting guys to watch

franklin2323

Immortal
Newton can win the superbowl he is that good. The Panthers attack was dreadful last season he's has improved that 200%. In the Draft if we get a TE and a few D players. The playoffs are a chance next year & build from that

legend

Coach
Beason has been out the whole season too and he is a big loss IMO. Another good draft with some good receivers and db's, the Panthers will be right in themix for the NFC South.

Shorty

Staff member
You know the Packers receivers are feeling the heat, Rodgers hasn't missed a beat but these receivers are missing open passes.
Dallas wtf is this sh*t.

franklin2323

Immortal
Beason has been out the whole season too and he is a big loss IMO. Another good draft with some good receivers and db's, the Panthers will be right in themix for the NFC South.

Yeah he has been a huge out. They have probably 1 good in every position. The top teams have 2 or 3. WR are good. Need 1 more decent TE. A tackle, LB and that's about it. A very young team so will come good just need to strengthen those positions

Raider_69

Post Whore
Could Aaron Rodgers have made that look ANY easier?
Not imo.

Kudos to Eli and the Giants who took them all the way. Eli was amazing in that last game tying drive

Dallas is quite simply a bad team, Garrett's seat would be a lot hotter if the E in NFC-E didnt stand for Estrogen this year

kurt faulk

Coach

f**k me the rams are just beyond awful. i don't think i've seen a more pathetic offense in my life. the d tries hard and is decent but they just don't have a chance when the offense puts up zero points and can't make a 1st down.

i hope they don't whiff on the 2nd pick in the draft.

Raider_69

Post Whore
How about the ball to Finley infront of a flashing giant? Perfect delivey
and then he goes the other way and lays it over the top of blackmore too Nealson, again, perfect touch

rodgers is ridiculous

abpanther

Staff member

f**k me the rams are just beyond awful. i don't think i've seen a more pathetic offense in my life. the d tries hard and is decent but they just don't have a chance when the offense puts up zero points and can't make a 1st down.

i hope they don't whiff on the 2nd pick in the draft.

Their defense tried hard in the first half but by the second half they wore down.

Truth be told though it should never have been that close in the first half, Vernon Davis dropped an easy TD in the endzone.

Rams secondary is woeful, I guess that's what happens though when you lose so many CBs.

49ers defense is nasty, Aldon Smith reminds me of a young Jevon Kearse

kurt faulk

Coach

i've said it before but rodgers is playing better than any qb i have seen barring warner 99-01. i'd probably say even better than that but i'm a bit of a homer.

Tom155

Coach
Their defense tried hard in the first half but by the second half they wore down.

Truth be told though it should never have been that close in the first half, Vernon Davis dropped an easy TD in the endzone.

Rams secondary is woeful, I guess that's what happens though when you lose so many CBs.

49ers defense is nasty, Aldon Smith reminds me of a young Jevon Kearse
Von Miller is better:p

there was some great pass rushers in particular to come out of this past draft miller, smith, reed, kerrigan, quinn, acho, sheard, watt, dareus

it's turning out to be a very talent rich draft all round with guys like newton, dalton, AJ green, julio jones, demarco murray, peterson among others who i havent even mentioned being in this past draft

Latest posts