What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 1

Frederick

Staff member
As a long suffering knights fan I can't help but feel for the Browns fans. It sucks seeing your team come so agonisingly close to a win yet unable just to get it over the line. I think I would've preferred them to win today, because it would've shone the headlamp directly on tomlins negative tactics in the 4th quarter

legend

Coach
Miller was immense. His strip had me laughing hard. He's off to a flyer with three sacks. Could be a 20+ year if he stays healthy.

Still lots of of work to do but the O line was a lot better than last year. Not many penalties. The rookies looked good. Man I hope Sutton turns into what Latimer could have been.

Vozzy

Juniors
Typical chargers performance today. 2 touchdowns bombed from simple drop catches and 2 touchdowns allowed cos of special teams. 434 yards of passing and had a good run game and lose. Sigh nothing changes.

KC played well offensively our QB pressure sucks without Bosa onky one who played well was Derwin James.

shiznit

Coach
Breaks my heart to see Mack in a Bears uniform...

But good to see him f**king destroying!

He deserved all the money he got... too bad those cheap motherf**kers who drafted him didn’t f**king realise that...

f**king assholes...

Haffa

That look from Rodgers getting carted to the locker room says it all....after December I can't help but feel gutted on behalf of Packers fans.

Edit. Nope he looked fine winning on one leg. I can hate them again.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
If your GB... if Rodgers is good to go... do you even bother bringing him back??

With the way Mack is playing I’d just let him sit this one out...

Tom155

Coach
Miller was immense. His strip had me laughing hard. He's off to a flyer with three sacks. Could be a 20+ year if he stays healthy.

Still lots of of work to do but the O line was a lot better than last year. Not many penalties. The rookies looked good. Man I hope Sutton turns into what Latimer could have been.
He was incredible just destroying everything in sight, Lindsay, Sutton, Freeman looked good too

He ended up with - 7 tackles, 4 QB hits, 3 Sacks, 2 FF & 1 FR
:D

Tom155

Coach
Of course he does it! hobbled or not the man is a freak

Still plenty of time left for the Bears to comeback

Latest posts