What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 13

kurt faulk

Coach

man it wasn't even that bad. why would they cut him? this is the same team that has tyreek hill on the roster.

the hysteria is over the top when a video comes out.

kurt faulk

Coach
So if the hotel only turns footage over to police, how does TMZ get it?

FU8l.gif

Parra

Referee
I was really enjoying watching this prick play.

Spencer Ware, your chance to shine.

Last Week

Bench
Patriots, the second he comes off the exempt list.

Maybe. We've taken a risk on Gordon which is going good so far. Not sure we'd be willing to take the risk on Hunt also. We've got Sony, Rex and Paterson who's filling in at RB at times.

And RBs are everywhere. Hunt is very replaceable in the long term.

shiznit

Coach
We are about to get f**king DESTROYED by KC... the Hunt thing will cause a backlash...

My only hope is that they lift for one of biggest rivals...

But our worst performance of the season was vs the 9ers... so I don’t hold up much hope.

skeepe

Immortal
We are about to get f**king DESTROYED by KC... the Hunt thing will cause a backlash...

My only hope is that they lift for one of biggest rivals...

But our worst performance of the season was vs the 9ers... so I don’t hold up much hope.
Look on the bright side. The Cardinals won so our first draft pick just moved up to #2

beave

Coach
fire them motherf**king canons!!!

watching Cam get picked off 4 times this morning nearly brought me to tears.

shiznit

Coach
Look on the bright side. The Cardinals won so our first draft pick just moved up to #2
Who the f**k is picking above us??

I think with Arizona winning we go to #1... based on that ass whoppin’ the niners gave us on TNF a couple of weeks ago...

Actually scratch that... your spot on... apparently SOS out weighs H2H... I didn’t realise that...

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee
Wow. Didn't expect it happen quite that soon. Lol.

Season's already a bust so no real difference I guess.

Frederick

Staff member
Chargers score off a non called false start. If we go on to lose by 7 or less I'm going to kill someone