What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 2

kurt faulk

Coach

i put this in the black hole thread but i wanted everyone to see it. pertinent for the raiders this week.

nick87

Coach
How has it come to this?

SB champion eagles, piloted by the SB MVP Nick Foles, going against Fitzmagic and i think we'll lose.

Ugh.

beave

Coach
As a Bucs tragic, I think we’ll struggle.

Brent Grimes will most likely be out, Hargreves is done for the year, we’re light on at CB

Djax could be out due to concussion, JPP has a knee issue. Hopefully its still a good game.

Side note, this parody account of a civil
war era Ryan Fitzpatrick is f**king gold

nick87

Coach
A cheap, shitty, awful knock off from the Andrew Luck account
Which is the absolute f**king tits

Kidding, it's good, i just dont like that they're ripping off the Luck account haha

Valheru

Coach
The bucs certainly won't but 48 on us but they may well put 20 on us which could be enough to beat Foles.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Nice win by the bengals. Flacco reverting to his normal form. Won’t be long until they try Jackson out.

beave

Coach
Nice win by the bengals. Flacco reverting to his normal form. Won’t be long until they try Jackson out.

You could see him on the sideline with his helmet on just waiting for a shot. I think if they lose 2 more in a row, he’ll be thrown into the fire.

zombie jesus

Staff member
You could see him on the sideline with his helmet on just waiting for a shot. I think if they lose 2 more in a row, he’ll be thrown into the fire.
Broncos next up, then travel to Pittsburgh, could happen, Browns after that. We can watch Jackson running away from Garrett like Tom and Jerry.

nick87

Coach
The question is where will Josh Gordon land?
This has a very heavy whiff of Cowboys about it

nick87

Coach
I cant even picture him in any other jersey but the Cowboys
This is the most Jerry Jones thing of all time. You can book him in there for sure, hopefully the Browns fleece them of a good pick for the pleasure

kurt faulk

Coach
I cant even picture him in any other jersey but the Cowboys
This is the most Jerry Jones thing of all time. You can book him in there for sure, hopefully the Browns fleece them of a good pick for the pleasure

how is dak gonna get him the ball? he has trouble passing the ball further than 10 yards.

the cheats and the browns always trade to each other. he's going to the cheats.

nick87

Coach
how is dak gonna get him the ball? he has trouble passing the ball further than 10 yards.

the cheats and the browns always trade to each other. he's going to the cheats.

He can't.
I dont care what sort of homer i sound like, Dak is gonna be a high end back in 2 years time. That team is run entirely through the OL and Zeke, he's trash. History will not be kind to the Dak side of the 2016 Draft QB debate from 12 months ago.