What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 4

kurt faulk

Coach

big game to start week 4.

rams lost both their starting corners but the vikings oline is not good. hard to hit the wrs downfield if you don't have time to throw. and griffen is out. maybe cook doesn't play as well. evenly matched.

rams will be looking for revenge after getting beat handily by the vikings last season.

can't wait.

kurt faulk

Coach

A - 60.7% CMP, 39 TDs, 16 INTs, 6,093 yards, 7.4 YPA, 92.2 RTG, 14-11

B - 61.8% CMP, 39 TDs, 19 INTs, 6,044 yards, 6.6 YPA, 87.3 RTG, 15-10

interesting stats above for 2 qbs in their first 25 games.

guess which was the mvp leader last season and which was a bust/puppet/system qb.

nick87

Coach
Guess which one does everything at the LOS for his team, and which has his coach do it for him ;)

Lets not do this, Goff is a good player and should have a very good and long career. Wentz is better.

kurt faulk

Coach
Guess which one does everything at the LOS for his team, and which has his coach do it for him ;)

Lets not do this, Goff is a good player and should have a very good and long career. Wentz is better.

yeah, i already got that slam in there when i said puppet.

and i wasn't doing anything. just interesting how the perception is out there. says more about the media than the qbs.

I got a pissed off Vikings getting up today against a Rams on the back of a Chargers game they put a lot into.

Vikings -1.5 / Rudolph 2 tds

kurt faulk

Coach
Wentz is better

famous last words. you asked me after last season if deep down i really wanted the rams to have taken wentz. i laughed at such a suggestion. if fisher was the coach then yeah, wentz is the man. but with mcvay as the coach then goff is the qb you want.

jared goff is The System.

did you see all those passes today? all of them on the money. the receivers just had to put their arms out and the ball fell right in there. so good to watch zimmer's red head on the sideline watching mcvay and goff tear his defense apart.

i'm not sure there's a better receiving corps out there.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
They both good QBs, but Wentz was killing it in a team where the best RB was darren Sproles... give Him Gurley where he will get more open looks at Wrs and it would be murder.

It’s a well built Rams team, but can they do it when it actually counts, we will find out in January

kurt faulk

Coach
They both good QBs, but Wentz was killing it in a team where the best RB was darren Sproles... give Him Gurley where he will get more open looks at Wrs and it would be murder.

It’s a well built Rams team, but can they do it when it actually counts, we will find out in January

i'm gonna enjoy the season before it comes to that. when the times comes i'll worry about that.

dogslife

Coach
It's a shame Josh Allen ended up in Buffalo, reckon he could've ended up better than both Goff and Wentz. Mahomes landed in a great situation

Tommy Smith

Referee
How about these passing numbers?

It's Arena League.

RIP defence.

God forbid someone like Matthews tackle a QB... gotta flag that shit!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
-NRL season officially over
-Dolphins shit the bed against the Patriots
- Lions follow up one of their best performances with one of their worst
- Bucs dissapoint in the most spectacular fashion imaginable.

Now it really does feel like NFL season.