What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 5

Eelectrica

Referee
Save us Kansas City Chiefs, you're our only hope.
God help up us. I swear Brian Smith and Andy Reid are related. Good at making the finals then that's where it all falls apart.

shiznit

Coach
Save us Kansas City Chiefs, you're our only hope.
God help up us. I swear Brian Smith and Andy Reid are related. Good at making the finals then that's where it all falls apart.
I actually think he’s probably the biggest advantage that KC have TBH...

Mahomes couldn’t have come into a better situation IMO...

He’s such a good coach when it comes to building a system for a QB... he uses the option plays if need be... he’s never too proud where he makes his QB play his system...

And IMO you see that same thing with Doug Pederson. He brought Wentz slowly to begin with but to me it looked like once he realised Wentz could handle more and more pre-snap responsibilities he allowed him to grow and grow...

Pederson saw Reid do something similar with McNabb.

Then when Foles came in he altered the system to run more option plays to help Foles. Which is similar to what Reid is doing with Mahomes.

People like to put shit on Reid because he hasn’t won that SB... but IMO it’s such an advantage having a guy like Reid... you can have confidence that if you draft a kid like Mahomes he will put him in the best position to succeed.

I mean seriously...I can’t even remember the last time he didn’t have a decent QB... he always seems to be able to make something work.

nick87

Coach
Reid's only issues, and it's a big one, as a coach, is his 2 minute drill and game management... but you can just f**king hire some merkin to do that for you now

He's left probably 2 SBs on the table with poor game management. Otherwise he's as good a coach as you'll ever find. Offensively he's a genius. McVey is getting a shit ton of publicity and rightly so, and i say that as a guy who doubted a 30 year old HC could be a thing... but AR has been doing this shit for 20 years, and he's still at the top of the game.

As an aside, im done with Pats - Colts games, they are just a total bore. The Colts always mount a respectable defence but end up being no challenge.

I’ve got a very zesty multi going into tomorrow’s 4am games that should be a lay down mazáre.

I wonder which one is going to let me down. :cry:

PRAY FOR SOUCI. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Haffa

Horrible call against Philly
If Cousins was able to toss the ball and it was caught for positive yards it would have counted but that’s not a sack it’s instead roughing the passer? It’s ridiculous