What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 6

Eli getting smashed.

Beckham still carrying on like a tool.

These Giants are junk. Barkley is the one shining light and he is a total boss.

Vozzy

Juniors
Still think they were right in getting Barkley he is talent. If they find a young qb now they have plenty of weapons. It's kinda a waiting game for them now. Kyle Lauletta to me looks talented he had a great Senior Bowl this year. Eli with all due respect should retire he is slow stepping up in the pocket now days. His o-line doesn't help for the last 2 years at least.

Vozzy

Juniors
If the picked a qb they would still look like the Bills/Cardinals anyway and everyone would be saying they should of drafted Barkley. Other than Mayfeild the new qbs are not setting the world on fire yet.

nick87

Coach
If the picked a qb they would still look like the Bills/Cardinals anyway and everyone would be saying they should of drafted Barkley. Other than Mayfeild the new qbs are not setting the world on fire yet.
I don’t think anyone would be saying they should have taken Barkley if they had Rosen or Darnold
The giants blew it big time. Barkley is everything they thought he was and more, and none of it matters because they don’t have a qb

kurt faulk

Coach
I don’t think anyone would be saying they should have taken Barkley if they had Rosen or Darnold
The giants blew it big time. Barkley is everything they thought he was and more, and none of it matters because they don’t have a qb

They may get the first pick in the draft next season the way they're going. So they may get Barkley and the qb.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
They may get the first pick in the draft next season the way they're going. So they may get Barkley and the qb.

Pretty much, they could easily fill both their needs in back to back drafts, saying that the QBs for the 2020 class are substantially better.

nick87

Coach

Maybe but maybe not
From what I’ve seen the top qb in this draft is the Oregon kid, and I’d had him 4th behind baker, darnold and Rosen in last years class

They could have darnold/Rosen and Lindsey or freeman, they could have the qb now and get the RB this year...

If they get a franchise qb good for them, but I’ll be nothing but dumb luck
They prioritised a rb who doesn’t represent a cap advantage over a qb in a time where the biggest advantage you can have is a good rookie qb, and philosophical I just think that’s such a red flag around the people running that organisation right now

Latest posts