What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL and Basketball Banners!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Post requests, show your own banners or give advice. :cool:

I'll kick things off. (feel free to use any of mine on another site or just LU if you wish) :)

Ramscopy-1.gif

Spurscopy.gif

McLovin

Staff member
LA Lakers + Oakland Raiders, Dominic Rhodes or Warren Sapp + Kobe Bryant. All in the one sig...

Stonecutter

First Grade
MC84copy.jpg

I hope you like it. I incorporated sharks colours in the background aswell. :)

MC84copy.jpg

I made one with more improvements similar to Madunits.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can I get New Jersey Nets and Wests Tigers banner, with Vince Carter and Ben galea?

and just madunit for text.

cheers

Stonecutter

First Grade
madunit said:
Can I get New Jersey Nets and Wests Tigers banner, with Vince Carter and Ben galea?

and just madunit for text.

cheers

Sure, I'll get it done first thing in the morning. :)

Do you want two seperate banners, or one with all the features similar to MC84's??

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
thats awesome!

if you get bored, could you make me a Vince one on its own.

cheers.

2 True Blues

Coach
Mate, can you do a Newtown Jets one for me with Chikka Ferguson on it ??? With the words Bluebags Forever on it ?? and the Jets symbol !!??

2 True Blues

Coach
;-) Your a legend mate. Much appreciated. I am fricken hopeless at that sort of stuff. Thanks heaps !!!!! Could you also fit the words " FIRST CLUB IN RUGBY LEAGUE !! " ;-) :)

Latest posts