What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Game Plus Pass

DC_fan

Coach
It has been a long offseason, but finally, NFL Football is back! With the countdown to Kickoff underway, you’re set to enjoy all the action anytime, anywhere.

Your Season Plus Pass subscription is set to auto-renew on August 1, 2018. That's when your NFL account will be billed in AUD at the previous 2017 rate of 274.99 AUD.

Exclusive Content

Your 2018 subscription will include all the same great features as last season and MORE — all 256 games live or on-demand including preseason, regular season, Playoffs & Super Bowl LIII, NFL RedZone, 24/7 NFL Network, archives, access on all your devices, downloadable games (on both iOS and Android devices), Coaches Film & condensed games.

We have also added new NFL content during the off-season including Film Session, a series exclusive to NFL Game Pass. The five-episode series will be released over the next month. Log-in now to start watching coaches and players break down historic plays, key components of the game & more.

DC_fan

Coach
There is a subscription for AUD179.99 that allows you to just watch your own team play. This subscription cuts off at the end of the regular season.

Haffa

That's when your NFL account will be billed in AUD at the previous 2017 rate of 274.99 AUD.

Use a VPN to shop around.

My email says That's when your NFL account will be billed in USD at the previous 2017 rate of 124.99 USD. Which is roughly $170. A saving of over $100.

DC_fan

Coach
Use a VPN to shop around.

My email says That's when your NFL account will be billed in USD at the previous 2017 rate of 124.99 USD. Which is roughly $170. A saving of over $100.

I don’t have a whole lot of free time to make great use of Game Passes full package. If I do subscribe again it most likely will be only for limited package. Allowing me to watch just the Cowboys games. Which I can live with.

nick87

Coach
Yeah im thinking of cutting the cord this year,
It's a lot of money for content i can generally get other places... rewatching eagles games though :/

ahh who am i kidding, ill sign up again

kurt faulk

Coach

rams have 5 primetime games. pretty much all their other games are late games so there's a chance half of them will be on 7mate. don't see the value there even though it will auto renew for $175.

however i want to see the texans play. hoping watson can make them a force in the afc. so will probably keep it.

Haffa

Yeah im thinking of cutting the cord this year,
It's a lot of money for content i can generally get other places... rewatching eagles games though :/

ahh who am i kidding, ill sign up again

17 games for the Eagles next season works out less than $10 a game. :p

Haffa

Every year I turn off auto renew then by the first preseason game I’ve renewed. I’m just going to let it kick in this time around.

kurt faulk

Coach

so this is how the rams season has gone for me so far.

@raiders - mnf
cards - gamepass
chargers - gamepass
vikings - tnf
@seaf**ks - gamepass
@ broncos - gamepass
@whiners - 7mate
packers - 7mate
@ saints - 7mate
seaf**ks - 7mate
chiefs - mnf

out of the first 11 weeks i've had to use gamepass 4 times. @bears has been flexed to sunday night. plus the eagles game the week after is on snf.

oh man i got screwed. still i wouldn't have missed those 4 games for anything.

Last edited: