What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Game Plus Pass

18to87

First Grade
It looks like they have put some effort into improving the product which is exciting.

Has anyone tried the old sign up from India via a VPN and found a cheaper price yet?

zombie jesus

Staff member
It looks like they have put some effort into improving the product which is exciting.

Has anyone tried the old sign up from India via a VPN and found a cheaper price yet?
India is a great place to visit, everything's cheaper.

kurt faulk

Coach

i have it set to auto renew. i've been paying $175 since i visited other countries to see how much they pay over there. i worked out a deal with the nfl for $175 and they have honoured that price since.

DC_fan

Coach
at the moment I am watching the preseason for free. I can only imagine that come the season proper that will cease.

18to87

First Grade

i have it set to auto renew. i've been paying $175 since i visited other countries to see how much they pay over there. i worked out a deal with the nfl for $175 and they have honoured that price since.

AUD or USD?

I used a VPN to India and got it for $125 USD.

Frederick

Staff member
Woke up this morning, found a 10% off voucher in my inbox. Hopped on a plane to India.......
Screenshot_20190906_055027.jpg

kurt faulk

Coach

if espn and 7mate are gonna show different games in both time slots i don't think i will renew gamepass next season. there's a good chance the rams will be on tv weekly, at least in the late afternoon slot.

nick87

Coach
I had a great set up today
Gamepass has a samsung tv app, so i had redzone on the big screen, the eagles going on my tablet, and chatting to mates on my phone all morning

f**k it was great. I love monday mornings

18to87

First Grade
I had a great set up today
Gamepass has a samsung tv app, so i had redzone on the big screen, the eagles going on my tablet, and chatting to mates on my phone all morning

f**k it was great. I love monday mornings
I don't know about you, but I was falling asleep in a meeting at 5 pm and passed out on the couch at 8 pm. Bring on next Monday though!

nick87

Coach
I don't know about you, but I was falling asleep in a meeting at 5 pm and passed out on the couch at 8 pm. Bring on next Monday though!
I had the day off :D
After SNF finished up, i ducked up stairs to have a 1-2 hour nap before taking my son to his Martial Arts class, so it all worked out nicely

My wife is out of town next week, and ive got to look after my daughter so ill have monday off again, except this time ill be on school duties, so no nap... going to be a tough day!

Last Week

Bench
So, reading the FAQ for gamepass, it says you can only be watching on one device at a time, but be logged into 5. Is this a US only thing or for everyone?

I want to go halves with a mate and we obviously will be watching different games at the same time. I just spoke with a colleague who said he shares it with his mate and they have a few screens going at once.

shiznit

Coach
If anyone’s interested... gamepass is 70% off today for cyber Monday... interestingly the season is 70% over so I don’t know if it’s much of a discount... :joy::joy:

Last Week

Bench
Does the VPN trick work with the Opera browser?

And can someone explain how to do it for me, like I'm 5?