What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Gamepass

dogslife

Coach
Is anyone still using it?

I've avoided it in recent years because it's so expensive, but now they've shut down the reddit NFL streams, and even the FTA options are dwindling, I think I might have to bite the bullet.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

kurt faulk

Coach

yes, visit india and pay for the gamepass from there. it should be cheaper from that part of the world.

try visiting places in south america as well. all around the world, you never know who gets it for the cheapest price.

yes, visit india and pay for the gamepass from there. it should be cheaper from that part of the world.

try visiting places in south america as well. all around the world, you never know who gets it for the cheapest price.

Couldn’t you just do this with a VPN? Does Kayo have NFL?

shiznit

Coach
Is anyone still using it?

I've avoided it in recent years because it's so expensive, but now they've shut down the reddit NFL streams, and even the FTA options are dwindling, I think I might have to bite the bullet.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

it’s not too hard finding a good stream is it?? I got a shitload of sites I go to which have HD streams.

I can PM them to you if you want...

dogslife

Coach
it’s not too hard finding a good stream is it?? I got a shitload of sites I go to which have HD streams.

I can PM them to you if you want...
Tbh I haven't tried to in years, reddit, cesspool as it is, always came through with the goods

Vozzy

Juniors
I just get the game pass just for my team. So I will watch all of them plus the 2 games on 7mate every Monday plus the other 13 game highlights that will be my weekly self isolation fix.:grimacing:

jaseg

Juniors
Couldn’t you just do this with a VPN? Does Kayo have NFL?

Kayo has a handful of games, not great. At least that was the way last year. I assume nothing much has changed.

VPN to India when signing up for Gamepass will save AUD$100 I believe - and you don't have to keep the VPN on to watch the game, only for the initial sign up. It re-ups at the India price point automatically, too.

Last Week

Bench

May I ask what the name of your airline that you use to travel the world?

I'm struggling to find one that will let me choose my location.

kurt faulk

Coach
May I ask what the name of your airline that you use to travel the world?

I'm struggling to find one that will let me choose my location.

i searched the internet for free tickets. as you can imagine the aircraft was rickety and flew at a speed barely enough to lift it off the ground. frustrating. i can't recall the name as it was a few years ago. sorry.

needless to say as soon as the transaction was paid i ditched that airline and traveled back on my australian concord.

Last Week

Bench
i searched the internet for free tickets. as you can imagine the aircraft was rickety and flew at a speed barely enough to lift it off the ground. frustrating. i can't recall the name as it was a few years ago. sorry.

needless to say as soon as the transaction was paid i ditched that airline and traveled back on my australian concord.

All good. I found an airline called Express VPN. Seems decent.

I've signed up and it's working fine.

Now I'm trying to get my mate to be able to use it on his phone with my log in.

So far, no success.

kurt faulk

Coach
All good. I found an airline called Express VPN. Seems decent.

I've signed up and it's working fine.

Now I'm trying to get my mate to be able to use it on his phone with my log in.

So far, no success.

remember, you only need it to make the transaction. once back in australia you can watch gamepass as per normal.