What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Playoffs

Canard

Immortal
Am I being to naive? Why are people already confidently declaring the winner of this match? Isn't it still in the balance?

Haffa

What a tough loss. He has the best hands.

Rams can beat this lot. Please shut Payton up.

shiznit

Coach
That was brutal for the Eagles...

Mind you... the way Foles was throwing it... a deflection type interception was kinda on the cards...

He had a few near misses...

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Jeffery catches that 9 times out of 10.

Team has done amazing to turn things around after getting a belting by the Saints not that long ago. Gave their title defence a decent crack in the end.

nick87

Coach
End of the day, the final 4 teams were the best all year long... The Eagles gave the Saints all they could handle and just didnt execute in the second half...

Rams v Saints and KC v NE are both banger games... as long as NE dont win i'd be pretty happy. The other 3 teams are really fun and likable for me.

Vozzy

Juniors
That chargers game felt like Stans pee wwe hockey team playing the Detroit Redwings.