What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Playoffs

kurt faulk

Coach

Was there anyone else who thought the eagles would win after the saints kicker missed the fg that would have iced the game?

I guess they ran out of their 9 lives.

nick87

Coach

Was there anyone else who thought the eagles would win after the saints kicker missed the fg that would have iced the game?

I don’t know if we win, clearly Brees was gonna be able to drive on the eagles if he had time, so it would have depended on the clock... but I’ve got no doubt we’re scoring a TD on that drive if Alshon catches that ball. :(

Haffa

I did. I thought here we go again. Used up all our luck last week clearly.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well for forum entertainment, Pats v Rams, with a contraversial call giving the Brady another ring.

kurts vent would be epic.

beave

Coach
I don’t know if we win, clearly Brees was gonna be able to drive on the eagles if he had time, so it would have depended on the clock... but I’ve got no doubt we’re scoring a TD on that drive if Alshon catches that ball. :(

I don’t know why they snapped the ball prior to the 2min warning. They needed to milk the clock down and get NO to blow their timeouts.

It just seemed very rushed and resulted in a huge lack of composure.

nick87

Coach
I don’t know why they snapped the ball prior to the 2min warning. They needed to milk the clock down and get NO to blow their timeouts.

It just seemed very rushed and resulted in a huge lack of composure.
Yeah it was strange, but let's not forget, the play worked
Alshon was WIDE open, the ball was delivered right where it needed to be... why they ran it just before the 2 minute is weird, but it was a good play well executed... just an unlucky result. And if he catches it, i think the ball is around the 25... so enough space to work that clock right down...

So i find it hard to kill anyone for it. Just an unlucky result :(

beave

Coach
Yeah it was strange, but let's not forget, the play worked
Alshon was WIDE open, the ball was delivered right where it needed to be... why they ran it just before the 2 minute is weird, but it was a good play well executed... just an unlucky result. And if he catches it, i think the ball is around the 25... so enough space to work that clock right down...

So i find it hard to kill anyone for it. Just an unlucky result :(

what do you think they do with Foles mate?

nick87

Coach
what do you think they do with Foles mate?

they've got his under contract for another year with an option year for 20m... the mechanics of that are too tough give our cap situation, we'd need to shed about 13mil in salary just to fit him in the cap at that number, but he can buy his option out for 2m... the most likely thing is there is nothing we can really do... Foles will pay the 2m, and hit the market as a free man, and in a years time we'll get a 3rd round comp pick for him

That's just unfortunately the way it's going to go i think... if howie can work some magic that can keep him on the roster long enough to trade him for a 2nd, that'd be great. But i think it's pretty much a "thanks for everything, best of luck at your next stop... and if things dont pan out at your next stop, we'll have a roster spot for you here"

Eelectrica

Referee
Rams just hanging in. Feels like Saints won't be letting this one slip.
Now to avoid the net for the day until I can watch the games later.
Come on Chiefs!

Latest posts