What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Playoffs

Zadar

Juniors
I would force the teams to take 2 point conversions, no PAT unless the first team fails then the 2nd team can end the game on a PAT. In the case that both are successful on their first drive then next score wins. You could argue coin toss is still important but at least both offences and defences have had a chance to make a play already.

Yep as unlikely as it would come down to that, I agree.

Those FG kickers don’t get enough credit when they knock over a game winning FG, but get absolutely crucified when they lose it.

Last Week

Bench
Any chance we could get a live stream of @kurt faulk for this match? Maybe you could attend as well @Last Week

I have no intention of trolling or bagging opposition supporters.

I don't hate any team. Of course I want New England to win, but we've been an extremely lucky and successful franchise. I'll be upset if we lose, but glad that other fans will get the joy.

The whole deflate gate and referee favouritism is just petty and childish though. Especially holding onto it today.

Eelectrica

Referee
Haha, funny stuff. It should be a great game. Hopefully mcvay and Philips come up with some scheming to get the better of the cheats.

I'd expect Philips to come up with a much better plan than what Sutton crapped out.
I think Brady is still having nightmares of the beatdown the Bronco's gave him when Phillips was in charge of the Bronco's D.

Zadar

Juniors
Haha, funny stuff. It should be a great game. Hopefully mcvay and Philips come up with some scheming to get the better of the cheats.

I think they are far from cheats, if anything, the NFL hierarchy have been trying to cheat them out of success for years, Belichick has constantly have to pick from the bottom of the barrel, he manufactured Edelman into one of the greatest receivers in postseason history, Chris Hogan was a nobody, Even the “lucky” goat went a 6th round draft pick.

Amazing what superior coaching and dedication can produce from a team, people who can’t handle the patriots probably have the same jealousy and hate towards ,Jordan,Federer, woods and other greats.

No need to love them or want them to win, but Sometimes you got to accept brilliance before you realise you have missed extraordinary moments in history because of ignorance.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Anyone who believes deflategate really needs to get over it, the team is now into it’s 3rd SB straight, he hasn’t regressed his throwing since they are now fully inflated apparently. Clearly an absolute beat up.

Haffa

I think they are far from cheats, if anything, the NFL hierarchy have been trying to cheat them out of success for years, Belichick has constantly have to pick from the bottom of the barrel, he manufactured Edelman into one of the greatest receivers in postseason history, Chris Hogan was a nobody, Even the “lucky” goat went a 6th round draft pick.

Amazing what superior coaching and dedication can produce from a team, people who can’t handle the patriots probably have the same jealousy and hate towards ,Jordan,Federer, woods and other greats.

No need to love them or want them to win, but Sometimes you got to accept brilliance before you realise you have missed extraordinary moments in history because of ignorance.
Spygate and TB12 Sports Therapy Centre.

kurt faulk

Coach

everybody in the world loves those greats. they, except cheats fans, all hate the cheats. why do you think that is?

Latest posts