What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Playoffs

kurt faulk

Coach
Maybe they will focus more on illegally taking players out of the play and hope the refs don’t see it.

that's the cheats game plan. you of all people should know that. the rams don't game plan that, it just happened and they got lucky the flag wasn't thrown.

footy75

Bench

what a great win by the rams. they entered a hostile environment as you could get, took the saints best shot at the beginning of the game, hung in there and slowly worked their way back in the game. they overpowered the saints by the end. goff made some outstanding throws and out played brees facing much more trying conditions. the rams d came to play and held the saints in check. and what can you say about greg zuerlein, longest fg to win a playoff game, two clutch kicks at the end to win the game for the rams.

so bush league by the saints to allow fans to bring in whistles. i hope they lose draft picks for it. too bad the rams were better than them. i wonder if they were blowing the whistles walking down the street after the loss. f**kwits.

so happy they lost the way they did with the controversial call. the refs showed throughout the game they were gonna let the players play. that's why they let so many facemasks by the saints d go without flags. a saints player stomping a rams player's helmet while he was on the ground, nothing. so why are they crying when the refs let the rams do the same thing? i didn't see them crying throughout the game with saints d allowed to do as they pleased. suck shit you dirty, cheating f**ks.

wtf??

that non call is the worst call I have ever seen. Its not even 50/50 or debatable.

You can not not call it... It´s clear cut pass interference....

And I was going for the Rams. But that non call was complete incompetence.

Your´re letting your hate dictate the shit coming out of your mouth.

kurt faulk

Coach
wtf??

that non call is the worst call I have ever seen. Its not even 50/50 or debatable.

You can not not call it... It´s clear cut pass interference....

And I was going for the Rams. But that non call was complete incompetence.

Your´re letting your hate dictate the shit coming out of your mouth.

i'm not quite sure you understood my post. what are you so aghast about?

Zadar

Juniors

kurt faulk

Coach
Don't care about New England using deflated balls. What I thought was so shit was Brady lying about it. Then New England using it as a "look how much Goodell is screwing us, guys. Geez what an asshole." Then every f**kwit northeast of New Haven going on about it more than the rest of the league's fans. That right there is why people hate New England and every other Boston sports team for that matter.

Haffa

Since everyone is focused on deflategate (another "conspiracy" the Pats were found guilty of) and nobody wants to talk about Kraft Productions or about the “GOAT” taking unders while TB12 Sports Therapy Centre earns huge amounts of money from the pats every year.

I'd like to continue to laugh at the 'aints.

Haffa

Saints fans are the worst (besides Dallas fans- but you knew that). They take after their head coach, both the team and the fanbase. Payton swaggers around like he’s got Belicheat’s resume, when his is actually uncannily similar to Mike McCarthy’s. When they win it’s because they’re the baddest motherf**kers on the planet. When they lose, it’s because the refs, or the Gods, or someone or something is out to get them.

That the head coach, the supposed leader of the team, could stand up at the podium and shamelessly absolve his team of their failures after the no-call is straight-up embarrassing. It’s OK guys, it’s not your fault, just blame the refs! Don’t take ownership of your failure and want to get better! Exact opposite of emotional intelligence. That’s how these idiot can add “loss of enjoyment of life” in a lawsuit.

kurt faulk

Coach

DxpKYXkUcAEOvau.jpg

Last Week

Bench
For someone who doesn't care, you sure seem to care.

When did I say I didn't care? And about what?

All I'm showing is that yet another excuse some people try to come up with to try and downplay the Pats' success, is bull.

Last Week

Bench
What is their record against the NFC East in superbowls?

Lol, the fact that you're trying to use a Super Bowl record against a specific division is endearing.

If it makes you feel better, we're 1 and 3 against the NFC East in Superbowls.

We're 0 and 2 against the NFC North.

2 and 0 against the NFC South and 2 and 0 against the NFC West.

Valheru

Coach
Lol, the fact that you're trying to use a Super Bowl record against a specific division is endearing.

If it makes you feel better, we're 1 and 3 against the NFC East in Superbowls.

We're 0 and 2 against the NFC North.

2 and 0 against the NFC South and 2 and 0 against the NFC West.

Thanks

I feel much better

Latest posts