What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL - Week 14

Eelectrica

Referee
Holy hell. When I left for work NE was 4th and 4, Miami territory with 20 seconds on clock. Damn that's amazing and awesome.

I could happily watch that clip all day. Probably shouldn't though.

Last edited:
Bronco’s are shitting me to tears.

Penalties galore and Kittle has received 210 yards in the first half alone.

And yes, I’m talking through my pocket.

And another flag...

shiznit

Coach
Go the 9ers you good things!!

Hopefully we do a tank job properly so we can get that f**king #1 pick wrapped up before Christmas...

Noone in the NFC East deserves to win the division let alone be in the playoffs.

I thought it was funny seeing the Cowboys crashing the Eagles D td celebration.

They just weren’t having it and all stood in the way and over them. :joy:

Probably my favourite (non) celebration of the year!

shiznit

Coach
Argh f**k!!

Looks like the Raiders & Niners are gonna play hot potato with Kid Bosa for the rest of the season...

Frederick

Staff member
Seems like the Panthers blowout was our super bowl. Time to start planning for next year

DC_fan

Coach
Amari Cooper may well go down as the best signing made by any team this season. Raiders can have our first round pick next season. At the moment its looking like a late round pick. Cooper is worth it.

nick87

Coach
I dont like to complain about officiating but that was some of the most ridiculous bullshit i've seen.
unbelievable.

Wow. I'm so thankful I have Amari Cooper in my fantasy NFL side. The 44 points he's earned me has locked up my play off spot and the #2 seed :D I mean 217 yards on 10 receptions from 17 targets, and 3 TDs is quite amazing.

shiznit

Coach
DC just straight f**king us in the arse for that #1 pick... :joy::joy:

To be fair to him... he’s been getting better and better each week... he made some f**king unbelievable throws...

Latest posts