What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL - Week 14

shiznit

Coach
Amari Cooper may well go down as the best signing made by any team this season. Raiders can have our first round pick next season. At the moment its looking like a late round pick. Cooper is worth it.
He’s a great kid... but what he was producing... considering he’s due to be paid in a season or so...

taking a 1st for him was a no brainer.

I’m pretty sure most Raiders fans wish him the best... just obviously want that pick as low as possible...

DC_fan

Coach
He’s a great kid... but what he was producing... considering he’s due to be paid in a season or so...

taking a 1st for him was a no brainer.

I’m pretty sure most Raiders fans wish him the best... just obviously want that pick as low as possible...

Hopefully the Raiders will get the 32nd pick in round 1 for Coopers trade.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
What a crazy day. Just saw the end of the Dolphins/Patriots. The win was one thing, watching Gronk stumble while playing safety was the icing.

Argh f**k!!

Looks like the Raiders & Niners are gonna play hot potato with Kid Bosa for the rest of the season...

Neither team is even competent enough to tank properly. Week 17 is what scares me, if the Rams have their spot all wrapped up and decide to pull their starters again.

You guys have a couple more winnable games than us over the next 3 weeks.

Cards could finish #1 but they have way more pressing needs than edge rusher. You'd be in a good position to trade with them if convinced we'd take Bosa.

Great edge class though so I'm not sweating it either way.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Called that Steelers loss a few weeks ago, just terrible on the west coast, every time.

Coaching is just mind-boggling at times.

Chris Boswell was an awesome kicker until he got a big contract, time to move on if they believe they're still in with a shot, he's lost all reliability. It's hard to make changes this late but that's an easy one.

How you fix the rest. I dunno. They'll probably lift for the Saints and Pats but still lose.

shiznit

Coach
Hopefully the Raiders will get the 32nd pick in round 1 for Coopers trade.

images

We all know that ain’t happening...

Parra

Referee
Mahomes to Hill to keep the game alive was the highlight of the week. Amazing play. Getting there without Hunt was important this week.

shiznit

Coach
What a crazy day. Just saw the end of the Dolphins/Patriots. The win was one thing, watching Gronk stumble while playing safety was the icing.

Neither team is even competent enough to tank properly. Week 17 is what scares me, if the Rams have their spot all wrapped up and decide to pull their starters again.

You guys have a couple more winnable games than us over the next 3 weeks.

Cards could finish #1 but they have way more pressing needs than edge rusher. You'd be in a good position to trade with them if convinced we'd take Bosa.

Great edge class though so I'm not sweating it either way.
Carr is our biggest issue...

That motherf**ker is getting better and better each week despite getting sacked a shitload...

He was lights out today... the only reason we won... some of his f**king throws were un-f**king-believable....

No doubt we will
probably trade him this offseason...

Frederick

Staff member
Carr is our biggest issue...

That motherf**ker is getting better and better each week despite getting sacked a shitload...

He was lights out today... the only reason we won... some of his f**king throws were un-f**king-believable....

No doubt we will
probably trade him this offseason...
Actually I would say the only reason you won was because Big Ben sat out basically the whole second half

shiznit

Coach
Actually I would say the only reason you won was because Big Ben sat out basically the whole second half
Unless Big Ben was playing defence I don’t think he would have had much of an impact on the final drive...

I do get your point though...

kurt faulk

Coach

Worst outing by the rams oline since the fisher years. There's always someone in Goff's face. He hasn't been settled the whole game.

A lot of things for the rams to look at on both sides of the ball. This is play-off football by the bears and the rams have to find answers.

Worst outing by the rams oline since the fisher years. There's always someone in Goff's face. He hasn't been settled the whole game.

A lot of things for the rams to look at on both sides of the ball. This is play-off football by the bears and the rams have to find answers.

At least you know Peters can still play football. The dude was looking like a genius the last couple of weeks but was balling today.

Pickfest today.

kurt faulk

Coach
At least you know Peters can still play football. The dude was looking like a genius the last couple of weeks but was balling today.

Pickfest today.

Trubisky was not good today. Missed open receivers all night. Maybe it was just hard to throw the ball out there.

The d is playing better but finds it hard to get 3 and outs.

shiznit

Coach
We all know that Dallas has a better chance of making and winning the SB then does the Riaders
:joy::joy:

Well done!! You’re now one of 31 teams in the NFL that has a better chance of winning a SB than the Raiders...

Only a f**king Cowboys fan would hang their hat on that... :joy::joy:

Jerry will probably give Jason Garrett an extension for that...

It’s all good though... Mark Davis would give him a 10yr $100M deal... :joy::joy:

zombie jesus

Staff member
So Roethlisberger was ready to go midway through the third according to Tomlin, but he didn't want to put him back in because "we were in the rythm and the flow of the game"... Dobbs can't lead the team even into FG range, throws an INT but they leave Ben out until the Raiders take the lead with 5 to go.

f**king clown.

Exact same shit he got blasted for last season, looking beyond the game that's right in front of you.

Latest posts