What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL - Week 15

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hah! The only reason they got that SB is because Wentz gave us home field advantage, including throwing a go ahead touchdown on a busted ACL and LCL over dreamboat McVey and his his blonde haired wunderkid

Lot of great young QB's... most of them will retire without one of those.
The missus has taken the kids to the school disco, I'm home alone.

I go to the butcher, buy a thick, juicy steak, I nurse it home, grill it perfectly on the bbq.

As I walk it inside with an all-too-cocky gait me left double plugger gets caught in between the slats of the shoddily put together deck.

Sir Juicy Delicious goes flying and lands flat onto the dirty deck that I've been putting off pressure washing since Kevin Rudd was just a wee annoyance.

I had one steak, and it was gone, into the belly of my trusty pal Lawrence the Labradoodle.

A harrowing tale, I did buy a steak, I cooked it better than Heston, but Lawrence got the satisfaction of eating it, smug little merkin he was about it too.

When the missus got home I couldn't tell her the truth, I told her it was delectable, but deep down I know I didn't eat that steak, I did most of the work yes, but I didn't finish the job.

nick87

Coach
A harrowing tale indeed. Lot of dudes eat steak, my friend
Not a lot of dudes having a SB ring ;)

But never fret, he'll get a second too before his days are done.

f**k im into this chargers team though, would LOVE to see Rivers get a ring too.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm sure, if he prays enough, the gracious sports-lovin' Lord will give him a shot at a real one down the track over the less worthy God-botherers.

Vozzy

Juniors
The call against KC that set up that last touchdown was a shocker.
Should have been on the 1 yard line anyway from the helmet to helmet hit on Rivers which also would have stopped the clock at 25sec.

Parra

Referee
Should have been on the 1 yard line anyway from the helmet to helmet hit on Rivers which also would have stopped the clock at 25sec.

Yes. Rivers was down as well. And very pissed that they let it go. Wss out of step with all the QB protection that goes on now.

nick87

Coach

Yeah absolutely
I thought the PI was as clear and blantant a make up call as I’ve ever seen

The result was fair, they blew it the play before, the blew it on that play. In this instance two wrongs did make it right

Parra

Referee
Yeah absolutely
I thought the PI was as clear and blantant a make up call as I’ve ever seen

The result was fair, they blew it the play before, the blew it on that play. In this instance two wrongs did make it right

No way. Went from a penalty that should have been to a TD that should never have been.

kurt faulk

Coach
No way. Went from a penalty that should have been to a TD that should never have been.

Don't forget all the penalties on chargers dbs on 3rd downs during the last chiefs td drive. Horrible calls kept that drive going at least twice.

Gahd. That ESPN Cricket ad with Ian Chappel is a f**ken punish.

“Son, your not going back out there until you can prove that you can behave yourself!”

Kewl Chappelli. How does f**k off sound?

Frederick

Staff member
Let's go, Believeland!

Outside of Pittsburgh winning the Superbowl (which they won't, they're hard up even making the playoffs at this stage), I'd love nothing more than to see the Browns sneak into the playoffs.