What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL - Week 15

Parra

Referee
That last Cleveland time out though.

Was good to see it work out for them. Seems every Cleveland game I've seen this year has ended in last minute heartache for them. I want to see them in the playoffs.

Frederick

Staff member
That last Cleveland time out though.

Was good to see it work out for them. Seems every Cleveland game I've seen this year has ended in last minute heartache for them. I want to see them in the playoffs.
Their fans deserve some success, and if they don't get there this year I can see it happening next year. Their squad is pretty impressive across the field, and a full off season away from the cancerous hue Jackson should work wonders

And if the murmurs about Bruce Arians returning to coaching at Cleveland work out to be true, the rest of the AFC North better watch out

Tip of the cap to the Niners how they’ve kept fighting through the season.

Whereas the Raiders wins seem to have come by teams out-derping them on the day.