What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Week 4

Dogs Of War

Coach
Starting with the Dolphins v Bengals.

I'm hoping the Bengals really start turning the corner. Seems both the O and D lines have been underperforming, impacting everything else. Need both to stand up against a Dolphins team. Burfict makes his return in this game.

I was excited about watching this game on Twitter. But the powers that be decided that this game was not twitter worthy. It returns next week.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It is weird watching Orange Dolphins playing White Bengal Tigers.

Bad D there guys was wide open.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Was a pretty crap game. Bengals have 10 days to work out how to provide run protection. Our OL gets hammered.

skeepe

Immortal
I can't remember a worse quarter than what the Chiefs are dishing up here. Yikes.

kurt faulk

Coach

The Rams fought tooth and nail for that win. A couple of big plays called back but they weren't gonna be denied. They are 3 and 1. They lead the west. 3 weeks is a long time in the NFL, aye whiners fans?

Frederick

Staff member
7mate got the work experience kid running the show today. Good thing I've got gamepass as backup

Firey_Dragon

Coach
What's the consensus on the Vikings? Are they the rizzle o' tha dizzle?
They had the Giants well in hand all game today?
They're the real deal this year IMO. Their defence is super impressive. Hard to get a great read on them at the moment though, they haven't had an overly difficult draw to date. Panthers are pretenders this year, clearly lacking leadership and I'm still not sold on the Packers, Rodgers has looked pretty ordinary.

They'll be in the mix for the playoffs if they keep this up though, no doubt about it. Defence is legit. With that said, they still have Bradford at QB, so who knows, he can look like a world beater, then look decidedly mediocre.

Haffa

Their defence is legit. If they can help keep Bradford fit and serviceable that division is theirs for the taking.