What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Week 6 Thread

dogslife

Coach
Feel like Nostradamus, Falcons playing like shit. Take the lead with an Asante Samuel pick 6

gronkathon

First Grade
No Jason Peters and we may as well not bother having an O-Line, they are garbage. Sacked twice in the first drive of OT.....just terrible. Doesnt excuse Vick though

gronkathon

First Grade
No matter what happens my morning will get better.

Either both the major NFC East rivals lose as well as the Eagles or Giants win and OTH goes into meltdown. Either way I am ok.

Skins may loom as a genuine East contender the way this season is running

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea Dallas losing and hopefully the Giants losing will lessen the impact of the eagles loss. Thankfully our back half of the scheduale is much easier
we have two very tough games coming up after the bye and then face a slew of losing record teams

All that being said, Mike Vick has 10 games to prove he can be the QB the eagles need. If he continues to play at the level he has so far, im happy to cut him, sack AR and go into rebuild mode to give the entire franchise a face lift.

andrew057

First Grade
lol Alex Smith.

The 49ers arent half the team when they fall behind and have to play catch up football. Flat track bullies.

f**k, so close to beating Falcons. Looks like our season is done already. It sucks, but I'm very much used to it by now. Go Suicides and Technicals!

andrew057

First Grade
lol the triple box.

RGIII goes for a huge rushing TD, Wilson throws the TD to get the Seahawks in front and Cards hit the post on the game winning FG, alll at the exact same time. Crazy.

beave

Coach
Fire the canons bitches!!!!!!!

adc-101jpirate112_9.jpg

Latest posts