What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Week 8

kurt faulk

Coach

how about those rams.

receivers dropping like flies yet bradford still manages to have a 2td 0 int game.

the d finally getting some ints, what could have been if the ball stuck on some easy int chances in a couple of those losses.

the horror bucs 2nd half behind them the rams find themselves at 4 and 4.

next up, a welcome bye and then the whiners in whinerland. a must win game.

kurt faulk

Coach

what about those cowboys. moved the ball with ease and then their receivers pop up easy catches to the opposition for interceptions. dreadful display.

had to fell sorry for kitna.

and their defense is swiss cheese. the giants and jags scored at will against them. they have officially given up.

kurt faulk

Coach

and what about the poor bills. they have to learn how to win again.

they get themselves in position to win but can't finish it off. the rams have been there the last 3 years until this recent season they got themselves a real qb and the d is comfortable with spag's schemes.

the bills will get there.

Mhartew

Juniors
Just when you though Derek Anderson was gonna lead a game winning drive or at least a game tieing FG, he goes and throws an interception. I shouldn't of had my hopes up with Anderson under centre, but at least he was better than Hall who stunk more than anything.

Cards really need a QB that Can complete over 50% of his passes and not turn the ball over 3 times a game.

Sigh. I miss Kurt Warner.

beave

Coach
just finished watching bucs cards, fire the f**king cannons biatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice win by the boys, anyone see the jump by Blount to get about 40 yards at the death, pretty good for a big man.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
Anyone see that detroit TD where the Detriot lineman was highstepping to the line and the redskin guy tried to tackle him and the guy just laughed?

Big Mick

Referee
I think the last years draft will go down as one of the best draft classes ever.

So many rookies making huge impacts.

Jono1987

Juniors
Good tough win by my boys. D was great all night, especially the secondary. Brees had his best game all season as well. Hoping this is the sort of win we can use to build on with a bye and some games against weaker opposition coming up.