What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

MrCharisma

Bench
I'll give the resurrection another shot

Random Girls;
crystal1lg.jpg

angela3lg.jpg

Simona Fusco
1363309839_l.jpg

1363351847_l.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Why would you get goats out, Parki? Do you use them to satiate your inhuman needs brought about by seeing women you couldn't possibly conquer?

Parki

Bench
no no..... just reminiscing about good times in the HWT

you wouldnt understand sir... never underestimate the power of GOAT

Misanthrope

Staff member
maria.jpg

The delectable Maria. CM Punk, you lucky dog

maryse_ouellet_07.jpg

Maryse

Mickie_James0006.jpg

Former WWE Women's champion, Mickie James. All kinds of crazy

IanG

Coach
Thanks Chris. Just think that if the Hot Guy one is still going then this one should too. It's only fair. Lucky that friend of mine isn't on here, she'd be posting pics of Clint Newton in the Hot Guy Thread. (She has an infactuation with him and was heartbroken when he left the Knights)

Misanthrope

Staff member
As Bagsy would say: "It's a tranny!!"

Yeah, I noticed after I'd enlarged the pic that it's a terrible picture. An IanGesque picture, even. It's odd, because of the WWE divas, she's one of the less harsh looking.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
That is disgusting.

Seriously, someone tell her to put a bag on her head.

Now really is there any need for that? This is a human being who could be (for all you know) reading this thread. There is no need to treat her like a piece of garbage or a piece of meat :sarcasm:

I like the look of her because she gives the impression of innocence and sweetness. Judging only her looks I think this girl actually HAS a personality, unlike some of the bimbettes you see running around with pom-poms these days.

Jessie, if you are reading this, I love ya sweety and you can call me anytime.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
CycloneSteve said:
Time for some local talent

Firstly my two major picks
brianna.jpg

Brianna
My claim to fame is she caught the same bus as me in my school days. Lovely girl :cool: